Why so thirsty

359i7ew.jpg

I've seen that approach countless of times.

33ah05x.jpg

2cz3g39.jpg

Dudes even use the word sexxi? i'm done

Last edited:
Bruh, if you have the time check out my man Kevin Robinson's (@Uncovered3rdPR) recent podcast about this subject.

He's done PR work for Dom K, Jamaal, (My artist) Qualmes, GLC, & Fly Union to name a few.

Straight Game.

"People put facades up online. Social media has become a new form of social life for majority of people "

It's cause girls play too many games, so cats have to use social networks to get women. If woman would start bein' honest and tell dudes dtraight up they aren't feelin' them... Then this Facebook/Twitter thirst would have never existed.

Bruh, if you have the time check out my man Kevin Robinson's (@Uncovered3rdPR) recent podcast about this subject.
He's done PR work for Dom K, Jamaal, (My artist) Qualmes, GLC, & Fly Union to name a few.
Straight Game.

"People put facades up online. Social media has become a new form of social life for majority of people "

all knowledge

It's cause girls play too many games, so cats have to use social networks to get women. If woman would start bein' honest and tell dudes dtraight up they aren't feelin' them... Then this Facebook/Twitter thirst would have never existed.

your buggin

these females aint gonna give up all this thirst :lol: :lol:

your buggin

these females aint gonna give up all this thirst
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this.

That's the main damb reason these breezys post those damn desperate pics and desperate a** statuses talking bout they need someone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom