Why the hell is cologne SO damn expensive?!

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

But OP I suggest you try out Curve.. it's really affordable and supposedly girls love it.

I use to wear this all the time and got nothing but compliments from girls about it. There was just something with it I don't know
laugh.gif
I stopped wearing it for awhile but put it on today. I've been stuck onaqua di gio lately.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Lemme help yall out
50% off already discounted fragrances......
Onestopplus.com
Coupon code- RD50%PLUS

example- 4.2 oz Cool Water $18
pimp.gif

2.5oz Armani Code or 3.3oz Di Gio $33
pimp.gif

bout to copp these
joop-by-joop-1029445.jpg
CJ199_1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hmmm is this place for sure legit? i need to get some

I love Aqua de gio but everyone here in Miami uses it... And I don't wanna smell like everybody else lol

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Al Audi

that too....

does anybody wear cologne everyday? an if they do i hope not the same smell.
i wear it everyday, but the key is having different scents so you dont smell the same everyday.
i have a heavy rotation of cologne so its never a problem for me.
one of the important key factors to everyday cologne is not wearing a heavy amount (you shouldnt wear a lot of cologne in any even, but for everyday use, wear even less)
spray your body with a body spray (axe, old spice, whatever you have but a minimal amount), then spray your neck with the cologne (one to two sprays max at a fair distance)

a normal everyday cologne can cost anywhere from $30 to however much you want, but dont go breaking bread on an everyday scent because you're going to run out more frequently.

i have around 2-$300 in cologne on a 1-2 year basis and most of it is from gifts or justs extra money i had around.

most people think that you have to get the most expensive brand around, which is not true. and some people think you have to buy the biggest bottle each brand makes, which also isnt true.

sorry for the cologne rant
laugh.gif
I wouldn't recommend doing that...
its all about how much you spray. it doesnt work for everyone, it all depends on how the cologne smells on your skin and when you spray thecologne on. i spray the body spray on right after a shower. wait a little while, then spray on the cologne. trust me, its VERY LITTLE amounts of sprays ofeach. but it may not work for everyone, of course.

JOOP

lmao

ck euphoria i got dirt cheap from marshalls a while ago, still got some left. a lot actually.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Im sorry, i forgot i cant buy stuff NT doesnt approve of????
$@*! outta here!!!!

NT

no homie its not a NT doesnt approvething at all...............

you said JOOP, not even my pops an his boys wearin that. this aint the 90s
laugh.gif

if you dont even know youre not gonna know............be serious. you already IFBB size yet you dont compete, i have enough trouble finding clothes at my sizeso i KNOW you cant be stylin then on top of that you wearin old #$# smelly #$# JOOP?
roll.gif

do you though.

damn dude... You are a female. Talkn about clothes size???? I tbought this was about cologne?
Stick to the subject!!

So help me out here...i cant buy cologne from the 90s?
I gotta be on my NT game and buy wht everyone else is buying right?

My current rotation, Prada amber, DG light blue and Armani code. Soon to be added JOOP....
now go change ur pad

The only people who wore joop were dudes who had silk versace shirts and cartier lenses with a scurl they used twice a week in the 90's. Go ahead smelllike a dude who cant get the p-funk

Back
Top Bottom