Why you shouldn't text and drive. GRAPHIC VIDEO.

man...thats why you have friends tell you that youre not drivin coo!

just remember you have other eyes other than your own when youre drivin with the homies.

i swear, people dont know how to look out for the driver.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
At this comment...
Ok, this was too over the top...

Someone needs to make a parody of this where the girls get hit by a car, then another, then another and then a semi-truck. And then a passenger plane blows and engine and lands on them, followed by an oil tanker cashing along shore dumping oil all over them, and a panda attack.

And then the phone runs out of batteries before she can hit send.

Originally Posted by Catastrophe A

smh.gif
laugh.gif
At this comment...

Someone needs to make a parody of this where the girls get hit by a car, then another, then another and then a semi-truck. And then a passenger plane blows and engine and lands on them, followed by an oil tanker cashing along shore dumping oil all over them, and a panda attack.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But
smh.gif
@ those chicks. Was it really that serious that they all had to be glued to that phone like that??

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I saw an old lady reading a novel while driving.

She was like Sabu...homicidal, suicidal, genocidal...
laugh.gif

her first mistake was tryna drive with her hands while texting...everyone knows ur supposed to have 2 hands on the phone n both knees on the wheel
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Catastrophe A

smh.gif
laugh.gif
At this comment...

roll.gif

its like your texting and then you suddenly look up at the steering wheel like "holy !%+% was I driving that whole time?, that was $@*#%%$DANGEROUS!"
laugh.gif
then you do it again
laugh.gif

It always annoys me when I see drivers doing this.

What really got to me was when the child in the back was telling his parents to wake up
frown.gif

Also, if this was a real accident, the girl sitting in the back would've ejected right out of the windshield. She was sitting in the middle of the backseat with no seat belt on.

BTW this was posted on Engadget today.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

It always annoys me when I see drivers doing this.

What really got to me was when the child in the back was telling his parents to wake up
frown.gif

Also, if this was a real accident, the girl sitting in the back would've ejected right out of the windshield. She was sitting in the middle of the back seat with no seat belt on.

BTW this was posted on Engadget today.
I got it from Engadget.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I saw an old lady reading a novel while driving.

She was like Sabu...homicidal, suicidal, genocidal...
laugh.gif

her first mistake was tryna drive with her hands while texting...everyone knows ur supposed to have 2 hands on the phone n both knees on the wheel
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i do that when im cruising through small streets while rollling a blunt.

That was quite an effective ad though - shows the repercussions well.

Strange though - holding a phone and driving has been illegal in the UK for quite a while now. I can't believe you can still do it in the US - it'sjust insane.

Stupid. Reminds me, I saw some female doing it the other day on the freeway. I just gave her the
indifferent.gif
when she looked over. She was pretty cute too.

I do it when I'm completely stopped at a light or in traffic. Anytime the car is moving, nah.

Back
Top Bottom