wiki leaks : ufo war + 4D dimisonal Ufo on video

some of this sounds ridiculous (war on UFO's)... but give me more
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

if aliens actually existed, they would have shown themselves to us a long time ago. Your going to tell me that an Alien life form that can travel through space and hover without using the same technology that we have is going to be "controlled" by the US government?

There's no way Aliens would be less intelligent than humans if they can travel to different parts of the galaxy. Get a grip on reality dude. It's all a scare tactic.
have you ever seen a ufo or even looked up at the sky once?

its going on every day & night  now ...you should try for once

look up for yourself till then sit down and stare at the ground like you being doing your whole life
laugh.gif

btw they land all the time...hell even crash and we come to scoop em up & use the chairs for our time viewing pleasuring
nerd.gif
(too much info?)

aliens visit earth like subways routes  you cant notice them if your on top of the ground minding your businesses yet they are moving right under your feet
smokin.gif

anybody in miami ..im 95% sure if you look up in the sky you'll see what im seeing
images

roll.gif

My eyes started to hurt while reading that gramatically incorrect onslaught of a thought that came out of his brain.  Maybe he's being controlled by an Alien to speak...
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

if aliens actually existed, they would have shown themselves to us a long time ago. Your going to tell me that an Alien life form that can travel through space and hover without using the same technology that we have is going to be "controlled" by the US government?

There's no way Aliens would be less intelligent than humans if they can travel to different parts of the galaxy. Get a grip on reality dude. It's all a scare tactic.
have you ever seen a ufo or even looked up at the sky once?

its going on every day & night  now ...you should try for once

look up for yourself till then sit down and stare at the ground like you being doing your whole life
laugh.gif

btw they land all the time...hell even crash and we come to scoop em up & use the chairs for our time viewing pleasuring
nerd.gif
(too much info?)

aliens visit earth like subways routes  you cant notice them if your on top of the ground minding your businesses yet they are moving right under your feet
smokin.gif

anybody in miami ..im 95% sure if you look up in the sky you'll see what im seeing
images

roll.gif

My eyes started to hurt while reading that gramatically incorrect onslaught of a thought that came out of his brain.  Maybe he's being controlled by an Alien to speak...
alien.gif

How can anyone be opposed to the idea of aliens? As to what they look like or our interaction with them, anything is fair game.

How can anyone be opposed to the idea of aliens? As to what they look like or our interaction with them, anything is fair game.

Back
Top Bottom