will i win this ebay case?

i had a person buy foams from me on ebay. the person wore my DS foams, claimed they were worn, and then sent them back to me. buyer threatened me to send him $20 back or he would file a claim. of course he won, and i got back worn shoes that were once DS. never again will I sell on ebay.

Originally Posted by space jam XI

i had a person buy foams from me on ebay. the person wore my DS foams, claimed they were worn, and then sent them back to me. buyer threatened me to send him $20 back or he would file a claim. of course he won, and i got back worn shoes that were once DS. never again will I sell on ebay.

oh +%%% thats hella grimey 
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

oh +%%% thats hella grimey 
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

good luck with the case man.... hopefully the picture before/after is enough proof that she's wrong....i hate people like this, why don't things just go as smoothly as they should?
30t6p3b.gif

good luck with the case man.... hopefully the picture before/after is enough proof that she's wrong....i hate people like this, why don't things just go as smoothly as they should?
30t6p3b.gif

I sold a pair of deadstock Red/White XII's in December and buyer filed a chargeback in March said someone stoled his credit card information. I won the case cause I shipped the item the same day she purchased it so I was protected by Ebay seller protection. Ebay caters to buyers hopefully she doesn't win. Good Luck bro

I sold a pair of deadstock Red/White XII's in December and buyer filed a chargeback in March said someone stoled his credit card information. I won the case cause I shipped the item the same day she purchased it so I was protected by Ebay seller protection. Ebay caters to buyers hopefully she doesn't win. Good Luck bro

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

she's a collector...prob found a garage sale find for a buck...wants to replace yours for that one in her collection.
This.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

she's a collector...prob found a garage sale find for a buck...wants to replace yours for that one in her collection.
This.

see that ^&(* _there is the reason people dont wanna deal with ebay because of these shady %#% people

see that ^&(* _there is the reason people dont wanna deal with ebay because of these shady %#% people

I damn near spat out my yogurt. That's disgusting man. You basically had someone wear your own kicks for you. SMH @ that peon.

I damn near spat out my yogurt. That's disgusting man. You basically had someone wear your own kicks for you. SMH @ that peon.

so this is what i sent her trying to get the problem resolved 

"i asked you what you wanted because you never said, the games are still in new condition? was the packaging messed up when you received it i stress this because i didnt send the game that way i would have put it in details? id be willing to let you return the games for full refund if you can show me a tagged picture or the case + games like i supplied to you before you purchased the item...or i could offer you partiel refund and let you keep the games "

her response
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Look Bud All you have done this whole time is accuse me. You are the one who sent me the broken product. Yes the games are are fine but Some people care about how their stuff looks and I am one of those people. You act like I am lieing or I did that to the case why in gods name would I do that. Do you think I enjoy buying stuff on ebay just so I can get it, and then go through a bunch of B.S. just to pay to ship it back. You do realize in the end this is going to cost me money and I will have gotten nothing but aggravation. I will send you whatever pictures you want. What would you like me to write on this tag.

so this is what i sent her trying to get the problem resolved 

"i asked you what you wanted because you never said, the games are still in new condition? was the packaging messed up when you received it i stress this because i didnt send the game that way i would have put it in details? id be willing to let you return the games for full refund if you can show me a tagged picture or the case + games like i supplied to you before you purchased the item...or i could offer you partiel refund and let you keep the games "

her response
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Look Bud All you have done this whole time is accuse me. You are the one who sent me the broken product. Yes the games are are fine but Some people care about how their stuff looks and I am one of those people. You act like I am lieing or I did that to the case why in gods name would I do that. Do you think I enjoy buying stuff on ebay just so I can get it, and then go through a bunch of B.S. just to pay to ship it back. You do realize in the end this is going to cost me money and I will have gotten nothing but aggravation. I will send you whatever pictures you want. What would you like me to write on this tag.

me:

you spelled lieing wrong its spelled lying...i am not accusing you i am asking if the package was damaged before you opened it? so i could blame the post office...in my picture by the M esrb there is no damage like in your picture so i did not send you a damaged product again thats why im asking if the package was damaged before you opened it, maybe your dog chewed on it or something...send me the photo with your ebay tag

her:

Listen here you %%! hole I will get my money back weather it is politely through you or through ebay and paypal. I tried to start this off nice and you have been nothing but rude the entire time. I don't have a dog, I don't smoke, and I am in no way involved in the damage of the game. I was handed the package directly by the mail man and it appeared fine. I immediately opened it and immediately noticed the scratch or whatever it is. If you want to play the blame game I can play to. You right in your picture there is nothing wrong which is why I bought it but who knows when you took that picture. I don't know how someone as ignorant as you possibly managed to keep 100% positive feedback for this long but I assure you I will be changing that.

me:

you spelled lieing wrong its spelled lying...i am not accusing you i am asking if the package was damaged before you opened it? so i could blame the post office...in my picture by the M esrb there is no damage like in your picture so i did not send you a damaged product again thats why im asking if the package was damaged before you opened it, maybe your dog chewed on it or something...send me the photo with your ebay tag

her:

Listen here you %%! hole I will get my money back weather it is politely through you or through ebay and paypal. I tried to start this off nice and you have been nothing but rude the entire time. I don't have a dog, I don't smoke, and I am in no way involved in the damage of the game. I was handed the package directly by the mail man and it appeared fine. I immediately opened it and immediately noticed the scratch or whatever it is. If you want to play the blame game I can play to. You right in your picture there is nothing wrong which is why I bought it but who knows when you took that picture. I don't know how someone as ignorant as you possibly managed to keep 100% positive feedback for this long but I assure you I will be changing that.

Back
Top Bottom