will i win this ebay case?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

total bs
This. Some people you just can't deal with, man. Hope you solve this.
laugh.gif
@ it's spelled lying.

For all you know, that broad already had the f'ed up case in her possession before you even sent out your copy. Sorry to say but the buyer is going to win..just wait for ebay to decide..if and when they rule in her favor she will have to ship the item back to you before she gets a refund.

For all you know, that broad already had the f'ed up case in her possession before you even sent out your copy. Sorry to say but the buyer is going to win..just wait for ebay to decide..if and when they rule in her favor she will have to ship the item back to you before she gets a refund.

Find her address and pay her a visit.

I was going to throw some De la soul's on the bay, but after being reminded of all the sheisty activity, I shall reconsider.

I was going to throw some De la soul's on the bay, but after being reminded of all the sheisty activity, I shall reconsider.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

man the internet is easy money bro...i got over 50 selling transaction from selling sneakers to nt'ers and other sneaker sites + my ebay selling feedback i never had a problem till this trifling chick 
im saying eff it and going ham should i send her a "didnt read" pic  or correct her lil rant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

man the internet is easy money bro...i got over 50 selling transaction from selling sneakers to nt'ers and other sneaker sites + my ebay selling feedback i never had a problem till this trifling chick 
im saying eff it and going ham should i send her a "didnt read" pic  or correct her lil rant
laugh.gif

wow. you have her address too and info. I would air her out.

Is this all through email or my ebay messages? If she is stating publicly that she WILL change the feedback, that sounds like extortion to me. I would get ebay involved

Is this all through email or my ebay messages? If she is stating publicly that she WILL change the feedback, that sounds like extortion to me. I would get ebay involved

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

my ebay messages, ill try the extortion line along with correcting her...if she comes at me hard again her info going on twitter hopefully i could get some rts 

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

my ebay messages, ill try the extortion line along with correcting her...if she comes at me hard again her info going on twitter hopefully i could get some rts 

Man, you should look up the PPPPPowerbook prank.
laugh.gif
First thing that came to my mind when I read this.

Man, you should look up the PPPPPowerbook prank.
laugh.gif
First thing that came to my mind when I read this.

Doesn't sound like the buyer is going to be pleased no matter what you do at this point and don't count on ebay coming to your rescue.

Doesn't sound like the buyer is going to be pleased no matter what you do at this point and don't count on ebay coming to your rescue.

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Buyers always win. If they're complaining about that, there's a high chance that if you refund they'll do something grimey like send you an empty box.

This. Unfortunately 

Back
Top Bottom