WILL NIKE RETRO ORIGINAL COLORWAY BO JACKSONS???????

I love the original colorway bo jacksons and want to purchase a pair of the older retros but I dont know if they are still wearable.The white,blue andorange colorway or the black and grey colorway are my favorites.I can be patient if nike is bringing these back one day.Do you guys think I can still findthese wearable DS???Also can I get some sick pics of these???

Be patient my son... pics will surface in the upcoming months
nerd.gif

nike needs to retro the OG colorways of the sig shoes that were worn by one of the GOAT athletes ASAP

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Be patient my son... pics will surface in the upcoming months
nerd.gif

Man,Im tryin.I need these in my life.....

Hold out man and don't pay reseller prices for them because rumors lead me to believe they are releasing in 2009. I know I'm not no credible sourcelike other's, but just wait it out. The purple Foams and the Bo's are going to be competing for sneaker of the year next year... if they do release
nerd.gif

Its been about 10 years, so its time to bring them back...now if they drop the blk/gry pair with the "34" on the back...

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I found these sweet pics online.

These 2 NEED 2 Drop!
I had the Black & Grey Retro the first time around & would cop both of these 4 sure if they came back.
It has been WAY 2 long Nike.

im hoping these are coming as a spring 09 retro, it sounds like something they might do judging by the cw's we're all hyping.

yes they will retro these...
and niketalk will poo-pooo them like they do everything. they did the ATC 2's perfectly but people slepton them. The penny 2's were done perfectly andpeople left them sitting on racks. they retro everything eventually and nike talk will find a way to hate on it.

Back
Top Bottom