Will they stay or will they go? - Juniors to the NFL

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

I dont see any team using anything higher than a 5th rounder on a punt runter
Miami might... again
laugh.gif

aw hell naw. You took that shot at my Cubs last week, now this????? Come on Ches, you still mad about those tickets you Duck fans purchased for thenational title back in Oct? Those non refundable or what? Quit speakin truths about my teams.
embarassed.gif

The previous regime is now gone from Miami (thank the lord) there won't be any punt returners drafted by the Dolphins for the next several years. Jacksoncan go elsewhere.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

I dont see any team using anything higher than a 5th rounder on a punt runter
Miami might... again
laugh.gif

aw hell naw. You took that shot at my Cubs last week, now this????? Come on Ches, you still mad about those tickets you Duck fans purchased for the national title back in Oct? Those non refundable or what? Quit speakin truths about my teams.
embarassed.gif

The previous regime is now gone from Miami (thank the lord) there won't be any punt returners drafted by the Dolphins for the next several years. Jackson can go elsewhere.

happy.gif

I just don't want Deshean on the 49ers. I'd rather have Captain No-hands Darrell Jackson or pick up a couple FA's before I'd risk Desean. Ijust have a bad feeling about dude in the pros.

I'd love to see him picking up the nuances of WR from Holt and Bruce.
I think DeeeeSean can be a very good pro. He got feet, He got routes, he got hands and he is sick special teamer.

DeSean gave all the Cal fan's false hopes with the "I'm gonna have to consider coming back with Kevin under center" talk
laugh.gif

We all knew he'd be gone after 3 from the time he signed his LOI. I agree with his decision.
He got feet, He got routes, he got hands

Spot on...I know some people will say his whole game was speed, but if you watched him closely, a lot of his seperation came from solidtechnique/crisp routes. The speed and hands did come in handy trying to correct on those passes from his fat camp three fly's up QB. Imagine ifhe played his frosh year with Aaron Rodgers (i had to say it
laugh.gif
).

He'll do his thing in the NFL...whether it be as a playmaking receiver or a glorified punt runter.

What I'm wondering now is, which Cal player will FR3SH direct his hate towards next (Alex Mack, glorified long snapper doesn't quite have thesame ring to it)?

My dads name is Kevin Riley.
Yes...yes it is.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

today is the deadline, right?
so we've pretty much got the final list at this point
I don't know if it extends until midnight, but it's pretty much final at this point.

laugh.gif
all the pac-10 phenoms from last year leaving early cause they know ahealthy SC from this year + 5 star recruits = closed curtains for everybody else. nobody eats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

did patrick chung really declare?
laugh.gif
the @@@* is that fool thinking?

I'm not sure if he did...I keep hearing back and forth. If he stays another year, he cements himself as one of the better safeties in the country (ormore widely known). He's a great ball player, but he could really improve his stock by sticking around for one more year...

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

laugh.gif
all the pac-10 phenoms from last year leaving early cause they know a healthy SC from this year + 5 star recruits = closed curtains for everybody else. nobody eats
laugh.gif
just like last year and this year huh?

Jackson soft%##! ant doing %!$@ in the NFL

If Pat White and Steve Slaton stay they will tear up the Big East...Pat White wouldn't make much of a pro qb though

i would love to have DeSean on Dallas. he could help us in the return game and help us get younger at WR

Originally Posted by theone2401

Slaton gone though....
Noel aint gonna miss him..and neither will Pat White.
pimp.gif

The Big East is gonna be salty because they cant count on those two fumbles anymore.
laugh.gif

Word....I wanna see how big the loss of Owen Schmitt will be...

But, lil Noel is gonna have a big season next year...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I guess it's kind of official, that Patrick Chung will turn pro.

Kind of the Bob Sanders type of safety...we'll see what happens.

Slaton gone though....
Time for Noel and Collington to do it.
pimp.gif

Word....I wanna see how big the loss of Owen Schmitt will be...
ohwell.gif

I'm not sure if it was mentioned yet, but Reynaud is foregoing his senior season, as well.

Time for Jalloh, Gonzales, Jock, and Lyons to do it.
pimp.gif

Jock Sanders
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What is Reynaud thinking??

By Bob Sanders type....You mean they both play SS right???? Thats where it ends...IMO....I could be wrong though...

What are their similarities in your eyes???

only thing chung and sanders have in common is they both play safety. after that, that is it!
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Owen Schmitt
man, this dude got wheels for somebody his size. That would be wack if they just turned him into a blocking fb.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

Owen Schmitt
man, this dude got wheels for somebody his size. That would be wack if they just turned him into a blocking fb.
grin.gif

he's an outstanding blocker though. yeah, he brings more than just blocking to the table and while he isn't a one-dimensional fullback,he'll be making his mark in the NFL as a blocking fullback.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Jock Sanders
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What is Reynaud thinking??

By Bob Sanders type....You mean they both play SS right???? Thats where it ends...IMO....I could be wrong though...

What are their similarities in your eyes???

Well just in watching the two of them play, I just think they play very similar. Chung is more of a rover, but would "line-up" as a SS. Chung isa playmaker. Oregon's defensive playmakers kind of got lost behind Dennis Dixon and Jonathan Stewart and that offense, and then even more when they lostthose three games at the end of the year. I mean come on, he was a freshman all-american and two time all pac-10 player. he can't be that bad.
I mean don't quote me on saying "I think Chung will have the same success as Sanders", but it wouldn't surprise me if he had thatkind of role on a team. Do I think Chung is the best defensive player in the draft? No. Do I think he can be successful in the NFL? Sure, he was a three yearstarter, and was a playmaker all three years. Now I'm sure somebody is gonna post him getting jacked by Lynch a couple years ago, but that one playdidn't define his career. Besides, he still made the tackle
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom