Will they stay or will they go? - Juniors to the NFL

laurinaitis should come back he got exposed during the mnc game.

exposed? 18 tackles is not getting "exposed"

eyes.gif
another stat watcher.
I agree, Laurinaitis, stat wise, did have a good game. You look at the stat sheet and he had 18 tackles, how is that a bad game? I wouldn'tsay that he got exposed, but he did get neutralized and he wasn't as disruptive as he usually was. I saw him get most of his tackles after LSU gained 5+yards on a play, that is not a good look. I don't think he got exposed, but he didn't have a good game.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

yeah, i didn't watch the championship game at all... i'm a diehard Ohio State fan, but i don't watch them play. i just look at stats...
eyes.gif

laurinitais wasn't as disruptive as larry grant, but he didn't miss any tackles, and he made a great stop on Jacob Hester at the goalline

I saw him get most of his tackles after LSU gained 5+ yards on a play, that is not a good look.

thats on the D-line, not the LB. if your d-line gets pushed back at the snap and can't keep you clean, you aren't gonna be able to come up and make the play at the line

it wasn't one of James best games, but i don't think it significantly would have hurt his stock.

eyes.gif
just because you watched the game doesnt mean you were payingattention to laurinaitis play. you were probably watching the ball the entire time. the fact is for a guy whos considered a top 5 pick in mock drafts he gotexposed. hes nowhere near willis or aj hawks league. it is the dlines fault for him having to take on the oline but he had problems shedding blocks and helooks pretty awful playing in space on passing downs. the guy practically bit on every play action pass i saw, guess hes just not used to people doing that inthe big 10. the fact is for a butkus award winner hes overrated having his stats padded playing in a run happy conference and weak ooc teams.

laugh.gif
at him and the team notbeing mentally prepared or focued. your team got abused in the previous bcs game and youre telling me they werent focused in this one?

the fact is for a butkus award winner hes overrated having his stats padded playing in a run happy conference and weak ooc teams.
pure hate. At least your boy Iron Man comes w/o the blinders on. Dude had a solid game, no1 said he played well. I said myself Larry Grant playedbetter.

You trippin if you think he's overrated.

Its official though he's coming back.

Originally Posted by Jules300

manningham just declared smh imma miss him
Is Mario a first rounder? Second? How does he project at the next level to yall?

Is Mario a first rounder? Second? How does he project at the next level to yall?
I like him personally. He isnt Braylon but he isnt David Terrell either. Im thinking more Armani Toomer as far as NFL production.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Jules300

manningham just declared smh imma miss him

hes gonna be a good second option. He just need to stay focused and stop complaining when the teams not playin well.

Here is a good list....

[table][tr][td]Early Entries[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Underclassmen who have declared for the 2008 NFL Draft[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Name[/td] [td]School[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Year[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Branden Albert[/td] [td]Virginia[/td] [td]OG[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Adrian Arrington[/td] [td]Michigan[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]James Banks[/td] [td]Carson-Newman[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Earl Bennett[/td] [td]Vanderbilt[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Martellus Bennett[/td] [td]Texas A&M[/td] [td]TE[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Davone Bess[/td] [td]Hawaii[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Calais Campbell[/td] [td]Miami[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jamaal Charles[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ryan Clady[/td] [td]Boise State[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Anthony Collins[/td] [td]Kansas[/td] [td]OT[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]James Davis[/td] [td]Clemson[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Johnny Dingle[/td] [td]West Virginia[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Franklin Dunbar[/td] [td]Middle Tennessee State[/td] [td]OT[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jermichael Finley[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [td]TE[/td] [td]So.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brandon Flowers[/td] [td]Virginia Tech[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vernon Gholston[/td] [td]Ohio State[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ryan Grice-Mullen[/td] [td]Hawaii[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Letroy Guion[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]James Hardy[/td] [td]Indiana[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Victor "Macho" Harris[/td] [td]Virginia Tech[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Derrick Harvey[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Geno Hayes[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Erin Henderson[/td] [td]Maryland[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jack Ikegwuonu[/td] [td]Wisconsin[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Felix Jones[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Malcolm Kelly[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Justin King[/td] [td]Penn State[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Xavier Lee[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Curtis Lofton[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mario Manningham[/td] [td]Michigan[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jerod Mayo[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Darren McFadden[/td] [td]Arkansas[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rashard Mendenhall[/td] [td]Illinois[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Phillip Merling[/td] [td]Clemson[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dajuan Morgan[/td] [td]North Carolina State[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lamar Myles[/td] [td]Louisville[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Oher[/td] [td]Ole Miss[/td] [td]LT[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kenny Phillips[/td] [td]Miami[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bobby Reid[/td] [td]Oklahoma State[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Darius Reynaud[/td] [td]West Virginia[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ray Rice[/td] [td]Rutgers[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Orlando Scandrick[/td] [td]Boise State[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Pat Sims[/td] [td]Auburn[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steve Slaton[/td] [td]West Virginia[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kevin Smith[/td] [td]UCF[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taj Smith[/td] [td]Syracuse[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jonathan Stewart[/td] [td]Oregon[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Aqib Talib[/td] [td]Kansas[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Devin Thomas[/td] [td]Michigan State[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mario Urrutia[/td] [td]Louisville[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Jr.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Who is the better Mike Linebacker then? Since Both are coming Back Next Year and will Face Each other.

REY
815tmhg.jpg

James
80xfvwh.jpg

^
tired.gif
you can't be serious with that question...

he looks pretty awful playing in space on passing downs.
word. he got burned to a crisp by an average tight end
grin.gif

good luck to xavier lee.

Rey FTW!!!!

I am only saying that b/c I saw more of Rey than lil animal....

They are both good ones though...

eek.gif
@ James Banks ...

Dude from Tennessee ...
laugh.gif
I didnt even realize he was on this list til i re-read the thread. My dude played QB and WR.
smh.gif
coming out early, he never wasreally into school, I wonder how he did at Carson Neumann ... Imma have to do some research.

Looks like Lamarcus Coker gonna have to follow this route next yr.
smh.gif

California junior wide receiver DeSean Jackson said Tuesday he will enter the NFL draft.

Jackson had 762 receiving yards and six touchdowns this season. He also averaged 10.8 yards and scored one touchdown on punt returns.

Jackson, 5-feet-11, 172 pounds, has been tabbed at 4.3 seconds in the 40-yard dash. Jackson had 1,060 receiving yards as a sophomore.

Jackson is projected as a first-round pick in the next NFL draft.

Joe Schad is a college football reporter for ESPN.

I think DeSean is gonna look like a world beater when he is running around in shorts at his proday/combine and someone will fall in love with him. I know he isfast but we will see if he really runs that 4.3. And he would be a fool if he came back to Cal Weak WR class + Nate Longshore = leave school.

Not surprised at all DeSean would decide to leave school. It just makes the most sense for him financially, esp with the not so good WR class...and ^Longshoreis only 50/50 (and perhaps even 30/70) to start for Cal next year, Kevin Riley is gonna take the helm IMO.
I'd love to see him on the Niners, but I'll still be a fan wherever he goes. Unless if he's on the Patriots. As long as he works on getting a bitmore physical, he'll be all right in the pros. i find it funny that all his haters here on NT are USC fans
roll.gif
and also fresh

^Longshore is only 50/50 (and perhaps even 30/70) to start for Cal next year, Kevin Riley is gonna take the helm IMO.
I know and DeSean likes Riley alot but at the same time you cant pass up first round money for a 50/50 chance what if Riley get hurts? NFL here hecomes.

yeah. DeSean is a surefire first rounder and there's no guarantee it's gonna stay that way next year, so he definitely did the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom