"Will you have sex with me" vol. public prank

Sexual harassment... lmao I'm not even jumping into that stupidity.

By your dumb *** definition if you at any point in a conversation of talking to someone ask them to have sex you're "harassing" them :lol:

you say no, you say **** off and he leaves. no one is being harassed.

:lol: @ dumb *** definition. It's the legal definition, but go on, you must know best!

Anybody can file charges if they feel uncomfortable at any given time.

no **** genius. the law also has a courtroom

Tell me is it possible to sexually harass your wife?

And at what point are you doing so.

See where I'm going with this...

:rolleyes

Last edited:
no **** genius.

Tell me is it possible to sexually harass your wife?

And at what point are you doing so.

See where I'm going with this...

CLOWN.

Wait... now i'm confused. So you're agreeing with me now? :lol:

Because there is such thing as sexual harassing your wife, there's also such thing as raping your wife too.

So where are YOU going with this? You let me know.

Last edited:
If you went up to a girl and asked "will you be my girlfriend?"

Aren't you also asking "will you have sex with me?"

That's harassment too right?

If you went up to a girl and asked "will you be my girlfriend?"
Aren't you also asking "will you have sex with me?"
That's harassment too right?

Is asking a girl to be your girlfriend in anyway in sexual nature?

Actually, let me reiterate... is asking a girl out to dinner the same as having intercourse with her.

Answer me that before I answer your thought out question.

sexual harassment? :lol: no.

i thought it was lame but its not like dude was aggressive, it was used as an opener more than anything.

what's the difference between this and using a pickup line such as "The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word."

Last edited:
sexual harassment? :lol: no.

i thought it was lame but its not like dude was aggressive, it was used as an opener more than anything.

what's the difference between this and using a pickup line such as "The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word."

When dude when up to the old man in the mall and asked if he wanted to have sex. That was not a pick up line. :lol:

Dude continued on with the conversation, saying "Oh well you're wearing a pink shirt, I thought you were gay, you wanna have sex?"

Oh, forgot to add... being aggressive has nothing to do with it. If a person feels uncomfortable for the unwanted sexual gestures. It's considered harassment, he/she can press charges.

Last edited:
the back and forth argument on this thread is funnier than this video... That drake looking dude with the gym pranks does it better. 

grin.gif

These prank guys are getting a liiiittle too zealous.

I feel like we're getting closer and closer to the first person that's going to get hurt bad because of one of these stunts.
I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. You go ******* with the wrong person on the wrong day and you just might get your last laugh.
I'd say it's borderline.

The same way saying "Do you want to fight?" isn't really verbal assault.
In the most literal senses possible, those are fighting words.

Oh, and let's all remember as men that under the law, pretty much anything she says is harassment is harassment. It's not fair, but it is what it is. We've heard this since middle school, gents.

Last edited:
sexual harassment?
laugh.gif
no.

When dude when up to the old man in the mall and asked if he wanted to have sex. That was not a pick up line.
laugh.gif

Dude continued on with the conversation, saying "Oh well you're wearing a pink shirt, I thought you were gay, you wanna have sex?"

Oh, forgot to add... being aggressive has nothing to do with it. If a person feels uncomfortable for the unwanted sexual gestures. It's considered harassment, he/she can press charges.
Ain't gonna hold weight unless that person can prove they denied the advance and made the person aware that they aren't interested though.

Go figure you would jump to rape with your reaching.

How does one sexually harass their wife? What if he asked would you have sex with me to his wife. Why or why shouldnt that be harassment.

Asking anyone at any point about something sexually related is sexual harassment by your logic.

Last time I checked a unwanted sexual advance towards another person is qualified as sexual harassment. Which these girl were clear it was unwanted.
Now whether this will hold up in court is a whole different argument

Back
Top Bottom