Winslow jr traded to the Bucs

It's time for somebody to step up...

14332.r.jpg

14019.act.jpg

pimp.gif

I thought it was only speculation that its the same deal that Giants got for Shockey

TB Bucs '09 starting QB. Josh Freeman.

This is it, this was the last straw, the 10 year honey-moon between me and the browns is over, I am tired of this organization wasting my time, money, withtheir idiotic decisions and AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN REBUILDING MODE, THE GLORY DAYS OF BERNIE KOSAR ARE OVER AND I AM TIRED OFSUPPORTING A TEAM WITH NO DIRECTION.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I don't care if Marcus Rucker becomes the best T.E in the world and those 2nd and 3rd round picks turn out to be amazing, you just traded away your bestplayer and my favorite player

I am tired waiting for this team to be good, I want to win now, and I am just fed up with the B.S. we had to watch, I hope this is the year the fans stopselling out the stadium and stick it to owner Randy Lerner for his lack of passion/horrid personal decision he had made.

That Shaun Rogers situation, I have no comment, we are just an embarssment.

YES I AM MAD SO STONEFACE ME
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

This is it, this was the last straw, the 10 year honey-moon between me and the browns is over, I am tired of this organization wasting my time, money, with
their idiotic decisions and AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN REBUILDING MODE, THE GLORY DAYS OF BERNIE KOSAR ARE OVER AND I AM TIRED OF
SUPPORTING A TEAM WITH NO DIRECTION.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I don't care if Marcus Rucker becomes the best T.E in the world and those 2nd and 3rd round picks turn out to be amazing, you just traded away your best
player and my favorite player

I am tired waiting for this team to be good, I want to win now, and I am just fed up with the B.S. we had to watch, I hope this is the year the fans stop
selling out the stadium and stick it to owner Randy Lerner for his lack of passion/horrid personal decision he had made.

mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

This is it, this was the last straw, the 10 year honey-moon between me and the browns is over, I am tired of this organization wasting my time, money, with their idiotic decisions and AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN REBUILDING MODE, THE GLORY DAYS OF BERNIE KOSAR ARE OVER AND I AM TIRED OF SUPPORTING A TEAM WITH NO DIRECTION.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I don't care if Marcus Rucker becomes the best T.E in the world and those 2nd and 3rd round picks turn out to be amazing, you just traded away your best player and my favorite player

I am tired waiting for this team to be good, I want to win now, and I am just fed up with the B.S. we had to watch, I hope this is the year the fans stop selling out the stadium and stick it to owner Randy Lerner for his lack of passion/horrid personal decision he had made.

mad.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I thought it was only speculation that its the same deal that Giants got for Shockey

TB Bucs '09 starting QB. Josh Freeman.
I've now read where it's a '09 2nd round pick, and a 5th round pick in '10.

Back
Top Bottom