WINTER SAMPLE SALES COMING UP!!!

i will play along. here you go, dudes.

obeysale.png

orisue.jpg

those rvca and obey ones aren't worth it anymore. you're looking at a 6 hour line for mediocre product in a packed warehouse.

^ Agreed on the RVCA ones. The last one I went to didn't even have much crap for the men, at least my girlfriend was able to get some clothing for thewomen's section. Other then that it wasn't worth the way, but we only waited about an hour.

I'm going to try to go to the Orisue....

the secret is to get your friends to camp, so you can be first in line to get all the good selection. if you plan on going like mid-day your pretty muchscrewed bc all the good stuff is gone and there is a huge huge line.

^super early, 4am!!%!. i went around 9:30 this summer and was looking at around a 7 hour line, luckily had some friends in line already.

^
Thanks. I'm just figuring out if its worth it.
How much do they usually sell their tees, jackets and hoodies?

yeah a lot of default (hypebeast) pnoys w/ their fitted caps, hoodies, limited shoes, mohawks, and a bunch of other pnoy stuff that make them look like eachother (kinda sad they try to dress different, but they actually dress the same)
frown.gif
ps im filipino, so i can say this hahaha

^i had a feeling that sale was this weekend!!!!

how much are the denims anyone know?

and coretraining85, shirts at obey are usually 10 each or 5 for 40, jackets are 35 or 45, and hoodies are 25.

damn. the weekend i head up home to sac is when wesc has a sale...
ohwell.gif

ps. the key for obey sales is knowing someone that works there.

no waiting in line and no time limit to rummage through all the stuff for sale =
smokin.gif

Does anyone know how much jeans are at the five four sale and if the wait is mad crazy like obey and RVCA? Thanks.

^yea its mad crazy when they open. i went to obey last year in the afternoon on the second day and i walked in without any wait but then i went to the rvcajust before it was about to close and the wait was crazy long i didn't wait

The last five four sale I went to wasn't that bad. I went around 2 or 3pm and still got home with nice gears.

Back
Top Bottom