Wiping the butt vol. do you stand or sit?

But I sit and wipe with baby wipes.

*** already spread out and I don't have to hit Maliah Michael poses to get up in that booty cavern.

If you stand regularly without spreading your *** you probably got all kinds of booty cheese in your joint you nasty summuva *****.

Last edited:
didn't want to bump this back up but didnt feel like making a new thread since it's similar topics:

Anyone else use bidets? I'm moving to a new place in a month or so and was thinking of getting one 

Bidets seem so GOAT. Easy, fast and convenient booty cleansing.

And right after you finish you can pull your pants up and get a crisp and refreshing sip of water from the Bidet after all your hard work.

I might have to invest.

Serious question.

I always stand to wipe but it seems like everyone else in the office wipes sitting down.

Am I alone in standing?
Op serious question. Were u taught to stand & wipe, or is it something u just started doing? I've never heard of this.

703 hwy 703 hwy I knew this 5+ year gravedig wasn’t the work of DC by the topic. Too provocative but I can feel that he senses competition so I expect an uptick in his gravedigging work. Stay tuned.
Eh, I came across this be accident when looking for something else. I could've easily bumped another thread, but quoted the stuff in TAN. I dead wanna know, and jamie dimon jamie dimon is still active. No shenanigans.

Also, do u truly view me as a provocateur?

Happens often
Sometimes you gotta think what dat reverse would feel like :wow: :wow: :ugh

Y'all ever had a long poop go halfway out ya booty, then you put them muscles to work and suck that **** right back in to see what it feel like on some prairie dog ****. Then push it half out again, suck it back in. It's good exercise for ya PC muscles too for all y'all fast 1 minute boys out there. Push it out and Pull it in about 5 times.

Them daily excercises will Have you bustin nuts in no less than 20 minutes of rough stroking with ya lady word is bond. I wouldn't steer you wrong

Thread delivered.

Back
Top Bottom