Wireless Power Beats 2s are $65 at Target for those that are interested.

"saleable quantiy" zero means they're out of stock right? Never used brickseek.
Yep. Closest store to me had 3 but 0 sale able. I visited anyway and they don't have any.

Would have actually copped

All stores out of stock within 50 miles of me :x
I tried to finesse and have the worker at my closest store order for me and order the extra saving but he wasn't having it :lol:

No stores in the greater LA area either.

how are these for running? that would be the only reason id use these or for the gym

It's good. I had the old version that was wired. I run everyday. Even with HIIT, it stayed in the ears quite well.

My left piece blew out after about a year of usage so I threw it away. Was using it 4-7 times a week.

Yep. Closest store to me had 3 but 0 sale able. I visited anyway and they don't have any.
I tried to finesse and have the worker at my closest store order for me and order the extra saving but he wasn't having it
laugh.gif

Thanks. Going to order online and try your method. If it doesn't work, they'll be returned.

I literally wrote that as I was walking out of the store hoping others can use the info.

perhaps the shipping/arrival date updated from earlier this morning to now, approaching, afternoon ?

would be nice if NTers who have luck finding these in store and getting them for $65 +/- can help others in need.

I literally wrote that as I was walking out of the store hoping others can use the info.

perhaps the shipping/arrival date updated from earlier this morning to now, approaching, afternoon ?

would be nice if NTers who have luck finding these in store and getting them for $65 +/- can help others in need.
Appreciate it bro. I'm going to probably order them anyways, and hope they arrive before the 22nd.

Appreciate it bro. I'm going to probably order them anyways, and hope they arrive before the 22nd.

Good luck!

Also, in the recent google search of these beats', this could be another option where you can buy these for around $75 shipped

However,

1) has to be first time groupon buyer in order for promo to work (during check out, promo code: FIRST)
2) don't mind them being refubished

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-po...110bdd-e1b0-4004-bd59-d5f735d60a18_0_20161018

but they do have some of the newer colors where Target has them for $140 and excluded from cartwheel promo

Last edited:
Thanks OP. Brickseek said my local store was sold out but went anyways. Had 1 white left and a bunch of reds.

Will be using for the gym. :smokin

Said my store had 5 reds. Nada, but did have 1 white. Copped with the quickness with that Redcard discount 
pimp.gif

I've been needing some headphones for awhile now. Hopefully the store actually have them.

I have a good feeling that this target will have some.

The site says that all stores are out but i never trust those things. I wanna cop so I can give my homeboy my old lg tones.

Last edited:
I kinda wanna get a pair. But I don't really need it tho. Maybe I'll stop by target after dinner. How's the sound quality on these things

First store didn't have the colors that qualified, second store had the ones I wanted,black and red. Instacopped.

Awesome. Thanks OP, gonna try to knock out a couple Christmas presents with this :smile:

Back
Top Bottom