Wireless Power Beats 2s are $65 at Target for those that are interested.

Man these YMMVs are a waste of times most of the time. people on Slickdeals stay scoring these crazy deals, Dell XPS I7 laptops for $100 and ****, then you click the Brickseek and it says your store has one, but then the associate is unenthusiastic about it and won't check the back or something or price check for you to see if you get the sale price. I just gave up. I never actually scored any of those since that HP tablet dropped to $9.99 some years ago

Repped OP
pimp.gif
  checked out my local store an hour ago and got the last two in stock (Blk/red and white) will use one for the gym and the other will be gifted. Might have to check out some of the other stores in my area. 

Man these YMMVs are a waste of times most of the time. people on Slickdeals stay scoring these crazy deals, Dell XPS I7 laptops for $100 and ****, then you click the Brickseek and it says your store has one, but then the associate is unenthusiastic about it and won't check the back or something or price check for you to see if you get the sale price. I just gave up. I never actually scored any of those since that HP tablet dropped to $9.99 some years ago

I installed slickdeals app..its helped me a few times come up on some price errors especially with Target. Copped a $50 Norelco trimmer for $5 while at church one day. :lol: Picked it up right after service.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom