With gas prices going up, how are you guys with Over Sized SUV's or V8's living through this?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mr718

Went out and brought a GSXR.

tired.gif
 the price you got it for..............

i aint mad at cha though
Bad price?

I look at it like this.  Its costing me $80 to fill up the M. Only last a week (if that
grin.gif
) and tolls cost me $6.50 each way when I cross the bridge.  On the bike, $13 to fill up, last about a week, getting about 40mph, and tolls are $2.75 each way.  It already started paying for itself
smokin.gif

Edit: Also, I only live within 15mins walking distance to work
pimp.gif

I have a Tahoe, I live close to my work and dont drive unnecessary places or combine trips. Hasnt hurt that bad, still sucks though.

I have a Tahoe, I live close to my work and dont drive unnecessary places or combine trips. Hasnt hurt that bad, still sucks though.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

I'm currently trying to talk my friend out of BUYING an SUV in Washington D.C. (Ford Explorer of all things) they've been conditioned into liking them. They always say the same thing, "I like riding in a high vehicle, I need the room, et etc" its not even like the dude is married/has kids/ or things to lug around...its just him, a big body SUV, and a horrible MPG rating.
A dude said that? That some !%#$ females say.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

I'm currently trying to talk my friend out of BUYING an SUV in Washington D.C. (Ford Explorer of all things) they've been conditioned into liking them. They always say the same thing, "I like riding in a high vehicle, I need the room, et etc" its not even like the dude is married/has kids/ or things to lug around...its just him, a big body SUV, and a horrible MPG rating.
A dude said that? That some !%#$ females say.

last time i filled up it ran me about $65 on a v4 passat
sick.gif

this dude who had a burbin put a bill in it, i felt his pain
laugh.gif

last time i filled up it ran me about $65 on a v4 passat
sick.gif

this dude who had a burbin put a bill in it, i felt his pain
laugh.gif

I just got me an Impala SS a few months ago, so im stuck with a V8 for a while. Cost me 50-60 dollars to fill up, i fill it up about every 5 days so its KILLIN me right now!

I just got me an Impala SS a few months ago, so im stuck with a V8 for a while. Cost me 50-60 dollars to fill up, i fill it up about every 5 days so its KILLIN me right now!

I have an Avalanche, just don't drive it as much anymore...I stay driving my lady's Sentra. 10 gal tank FTW!

I have an Avalanche, just don't drive it as much anymore...I stay driving my lady's Sentra. 10 gal tank FTW!

Brand new 11 Camry SE. When we got our gas voucher, it took almost $50 to fill it up, and thats with NJ gas prices. 14 gal tank? On a Camry? 
laugh.gif

Brand new 11 Camry SE. When we got our gas voucher, it took almost $50 to fill it up, and thats with NJ gas prices. 14 gal tank? On a Camry? 
laugh.gif

I started taking the Magnum SRT8 to work daily since March when I heard gas prices were going up.
I'm enjoying it as much as I can while gas is reasonable.  When prices peak, it will be garaged and I'll go
back to driving my accord.

I started taking the Magnum SRT8 to work daily since March when I heard gas prices were going up.
I'm enjoying it as much as I can while gas is reasonable.  When prices peak, it will be garaged and I'll go
back to driving my accord.

I have a Caddy STS V8, it's killer. Get about 15mpg around town

Going to be looking to sell it on Craigslist for the best offer, 1k or 2k and I'll be HAPPY

I have a Caddy STS V8, it's killer. Get about 15mpg around town

Going to be looking to sell it on Craigslist for the best offer, 1k or 2k and I'll be HAPPY

Back
Top Bottom