With Lebron being demoted to Prince...who's ready to take that crown as the top dog for the future?

Lebron is almost the equivalent of a 9 foot center coming to the L. He's bigger and stronger than everyone else and scores at will, but isn't necessarily better, perse'. If you compare the 9 footer to a Hakeem Olajuwan who would be better? Olajuwan clearly has better basketball IQ and moves, but the 9 foot guy scores at will because no one can guard him.

Kobe fans approach this argument from the stance of how each player plays the game.

Lebron fans look at the results/ numbers. They are undeniable, hence the MVP's.

At the end of the day, it just depends on how you want to approach the argument. THe only thing that really matters is who can get it done with their team... Kobe.

Lebron is almost the equivalent of a 9 foot center coming to the L. He's bigger and stronger than everyone else and scores at will, but isn't necessarily better, perse'. If you compare the 9 footer to a Hakeem Olajuwan who would be better? Olajuwan clearly has better basketball IQ and moves, but the 9 foot guy scores at will because no one can guard him.

Kobe fans approach this argument from the stance of how each player plays the game.

Lebron fans look at the results/ numbers. They are undeniable, hence the MVP's.

At the end of the day, it just depends on how you want to approach the argument. THe only thing that really matters is who can get it done with their team... Kobe.

why do kobe fans always bring up the skillset?

like i have said before Garnett has had a better skillset than kobe since they came into the league,so is he better than kobe?

and kobe is an all-time great,definitely top 15 of all time,but he EASILY has the worst or lowest basketball IQ of all the greats.

1. dude takes the dumbest shots

2. still has trouble with trying to do too much and hurting his team (phil jackson said this twice in the playoffs this year)

3. always makes defensive mental mistakes (ray allen had NOTHING but open shots for like every game of the series,he's just old and missed them. his legs were gone. if that was a younger ray allen he would have averaged 35 ppg will all those open shots he had.)

and hes already 31,he's been in the league for what 14 years?  thats ridiculous

i would say lebrons basketball IQ has already surpassed kobes (as far as making decisions on the court)

when does lebron make mental mistakes? you can argue that he gave up agianst boston,but that has nothin to do wit IQ

like i have said before Garnett has had a better skillset than kobe since they came into the league,so is he better than kobe?

and kobe is an all-time great,definitely top 15 of all time,but he EASILY has the worst or lowest basketball IQ of all the greats.

2. still has trouble with trying to do too much and hurting his team (phil jackson said this twice in the playoffs this year)

3. always makes defensive mental mistakes (ray allen had NOTHING but open shots for like every game of the series,he's just old and missed them. his legs were gone. if that was a younger ray allen he would have averaged 35 ppg will all those open shots he had.)

i would say lebrons basketball IQ has already surpassed kobes (as far as making decisions on the court)

when does lebron make mental mistakes? you can argue that he gave up agianst boston,but that has nothin to do wit IQ

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

I can't believe I just read this.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

lol you cant believe it because you're a laker fan

what was i wrong about?

he takes stupid shots all the time

he often tries to do too much and it hurts his team

and he always has mental lapses on defense

i would say that that would count as basketball IQ right ?

its all there ,go back and watch the 2010 playoffs,he still does all this til this day

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

lol you cant believe it because you're a laker fan

what was i wrong about?

he takes stupid shots all the time

he often tries to do too much and it hurts his team

and he always has mental lapses on defense

i would say that that would count as basketball IQ right ?

its all there ,go back and watch the 2010 playoffs,he still does all this til this day

but he EASILY has the worst or lowest basketball IQ of all the greats.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laker stans are the worst
laugh.gif
 kind of basketball fans

let me clarify that by all-time greats i mean that he has the lowest basketball iq of the 10 or 15 people on the list that rank ahead of him

not the whole nba at 50 list

laugh.gif
 kind of basketball fans

let me clarify that by all-time greats i mean that he has the lowest basketball iq of the 10 or 15 people on the list that rank ahead of him

I have a friend that calls himself King Matt.. seriously bro who cares what he calls himself he made a name for himself in this world of billions of people give the dude a break.. a miami heat fan living in lebroward county so i might be biased haha

I have a friend that calls himself King Matt.. seriously bro who cares what he calls himself he made a name for himself in this world of billions of people give the dude a break.. a miami heat fan living in lebroward county so i might be biased haha

laugh.gif
 kind of basketball fans

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 kind of basketball fans

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Boy that Jules just %@+$%@ up the whole argument... just dead the thread
smh.gif

Stop bringing up stupid intangibles like IQ. Just say LeBron is a better playmaker.

Back
Top Bottom