With Lebron being demoted to Prince...who's ready to take that crown as the top dog for the future?

Originally Posted by henz0

IDK why people are talking all this nonsense like he's no longer King or he's pippen now like he's still not the best player on the team wherever he goes.

29 out of 30 teams yes... He'd be the best...

Except if he went to the Lakers

Originally Posted by henz0

IDK why people are talking all this nonsense like he's no longer King or he's pippen now like he's still not the best player on the team wherever he goes.

29 out of 30 teams yes... He'd be the best...

Except if he went to the Lakers

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by JD617

Lebron is still the best player in the league whether you anybody likes it or not...
Basically. #@#! a ring. The King is gunning for that dynasty
pimp.gif
. I find it humorous that the King has somehow been demoted to a Prince without playing a single game, as if better teammates will make his game disappear. 

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by JD617

Lebron is still the best player in the league whether you anybody likes it or not...
Basically. #@#! a ring. The King is gunning for that dynasty
pimp.gif
. I find it humorous that the King has somehow been demoted to a Prince without playing a single game, as if better teammates will make his game disappear. 

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

With Lebron being demoted to Prince...who's ready to take that crown as the top dog for the future?
S&T is becoming more pathetic by the day with stupid %!$ topics like this.

It's PATHETIC. It went from talking sports to gossiping about other men. Thank God the NBA Off-season thread isn't on this %##@*@*@

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

S&T is becoming more pathetic by the day with stupid %!$ topics like this.

It's PATHETIC. It went from talking sports to gossiping about other men. Thank God the NBA Off-season thread isn't on this %##@*@*@

laugh.gif
Yeah...some of you definitely are mad.

I mean...is he the best player in the league as far as talent goes? Sure. But his rep just took a major hit...whether you like it or not. His legacy just took an entirely different path.

However you want to slice it...he left his own empire...to join another player's. 20 years from now...it will still be said that Lebron left Cleveland to join Wade county. Might be a tough pill for some of you to swallow...but he can't claim crown holder status with that taking place.

The funny thing is
laugh.gif
I'm not even saying it like's a bad thing. This is a great move for basketball. A star player sacrificing to win. Great storyline...

But like someone (i think it was allen) said the night of the announcement...

This...

moz-screenshot.png
94f6fa51f4dbd941b23c6b1ad43fbb71.jpg

Is no more. Don't understand how some of you don't understand this. It's bigger than points, wins, and losses when you start talking about legacies. Every little variable has to be considered.

laugh.gif

I mean...is he the best player in the league as far as talent goes? Sure. But his rep just took a major hit...whether you like it or not. His legacy just took an entirely different path.

However you want to slice it...he left his own empire...to join another player's. 20 years from now...it will still be said that Lebron left Cleveland to join Wade county. Might be a tough pill for some of you to swallow...but he can't claim crown holder status with that taking place.

The funny thing is
laugh.gif
I'm not even saying it like's a bad thing. This is a great move for basketball. A star player sacrificing to win. Great storyline...

This...

moz-screenshot.png

Is no more. Don't understand how some of you don't understand this. It's bigger than points, wins, and losses when you start talking about legacies. Every little variable has to be considered.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

so if kobe is the best because of the recent rings, does that mean that

paul peirce was the best in 2008?

tim duncan was the best in 2007?

and dwayne wade was the best in 2006?

can somebody answer this question for me?

preferbly a laker fan
laugh.gif
You on that lean still boy? Kobe is the best, because he been the best, none of those players have been labeled the best yet. Not before their rings and not after. Like Kobe aint been labeled the second coming before Bron even joined the leaugue, how you sound fam? Only thing that was holding Kobe back was that everyone thought he couldn't do it without Shaq, and he stuck it out and proved them wrong again. Dude is more than a proven champion, Lebron right now just put himself in the situation that Kobe got him self out of 3 years ago. 

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

so if kobe is the best because of the recent rings, does that mean that

paul peirce was the best in 2008?

tim duncan was the best in 2007?

and dwayne wade was the best in 2006?

can somebody answer this question for me?

preferbly a laker fan
laugh.gif
You on that lean still boy? Kobe is the best, because he been the best, none of those players have been labeled the best yet. Not before their rings and not after. Like Kobe aint been labeled the second coming before Bron even joined the leaugue, how you sound fam? Only thing that was holding Kobe back was that everyone thought he couldn't do it without Shaq, and he stuck it out and proved them wrong again. Dude is more than a proven champion, Lebron right now just put himself in the situation that Kobe got him self out of 3 years ago. 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif

The funny thing is
laugh.gif

This...

moz-screenshot.png

- He's the best stat-wise.
- He's overshadowed the world cup at least once this summer.
- He's coming off of an MVP season with a new team.

His name is Lebron James. And the NBA is still his league.

And last time I checked the team he's going to is called the Miami Heat not Wade's wagon.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

The funny thing is
laugh.gif

This...

moz-screenshot.png

And last time I checked the team he's going to is called the Miami Heat not Wade's wagon.
grin.gif

I get what you're trying to say INY but I can't agree. He left off the season as the top player in the league (arguably between him and Kobe). I can't just take what he did in the offseason and downgrade him and upgrade KD when they haven't played a game yet this season. I'll use a boxing proverb but it fits the situation; if someone is a king, another person can't just come in and be handed the crown gotta take it from the king. As we get more in to the season, I could see KD becoming the top dog but for now you can't just strip LeBron. Just like some folk just can't crown the Heat, they gotta take it from the Lakers. Just my 2 cents on it.

BTW, I left Kobe out on purpose. So don't get all bent outta shape LA fans.

I get what you're trying to say INY but I can't agree. He left off the season as the top player in the league (arguably between him and Kobe). I can't just take what he did in the offseason and downgrade him and upgrade KD when they haven't played a game yet this season. I'll use a boxing proverb but it fits the situation; if someone is a king, another person can't just come in and be handed the crown gotta take it from the king. As we get more in to the season, I could see KD becoming the top dog but for now you can't just strip LeBron. Just like some folk just can't crown the Heat, they gotta take it from the Lakers. Just my 2 cents on it.

BTW, I left Kobe out on purpose. So don't get all bent outta shape LA fans.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

laugh.gif

The funny thing is
laugh.gif

This...

moz-screenshot.png
http://www.inewscatcher.c...d941b23c6b1ad43fbb71.jpg src="http://www.inewscatcher.com/timages/94f6fa51f4dbd941b23c6b1ad43fbb71.jpg">

grin.gif

NO.

in USA probably yes, but the world didnt give a F$&% where he went
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom