With the way the economy is now, do you still blame the "traditional drug seller"

or someone that has turned to selling drugs?

is it still an excuse in times like these?

grin.gif

or someone that has turned to selling drugs?

is it still an excuse in times like these?

grin.gif

With overpopulation the way it is and exponentially increasing, do you still blame serial murderers?

With overpopulation the way it is and exponentially increasing, do you still blame serial murderers?

I don't get what you're saying op. It's as if you're implying that drug dealers deal drugs to put food on the table for their family. I think not.
grin.gif

I don't get what you're saying op. It's as if you're implying that drug dealers deal drugs to put food on the table for their family. I think not.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Reeuke

grin.gif

im not talking about the ones that been in the game, im talking about the brother that just hasnt had luck in landing anything for some years on a job level so he has turned to slanging....pills,etc

grin.gif

im not talking about the ones that been in the game, im talking about the brother that just hasnt had luck in landing anything for some years on a job level so he has turned to slanging....pills,etc

Honestly, there is no excuse for some of the prices these people are throwing on the green/purp because a lot of dudes aren't getting top quality product even though it is high grade stuff. I blame it mostly on the growers who are getting this fast money so they are speeding up the process of growing a mature plant, ego's get big and everyone is all of a sudden doing it big. If I were in a position to grow I would put a lot of people to shame, not even boasting, it's just people are trying to hustle but suck at doing real business.

If you're talking coke and all of that other jazz, I don't get down with that.

Honestly, there is no excuse for some of the prices these people are throwing on the green/purp because a lot of dudes aren't getting top quality product even though it is high grade stuff. I blame it mostly on the growers who are getting this fast money so they are speeding up the process of growing a mature plant, ego's get big and everyone is all of a sudden doing it big. If I were in a position to grow I would put a lot of people to shame, not even boasting, it's just people are trying to hustle but suck at doing real business.

If you're talking coke and all of that other jazz, I don't get down with that.

grin.gif
your AVY is creepy as @+!*

grin.gif
your AVY is creepy as @+!*

You gotta do what you gotta do. I know that.

But crack single-handedly destroyed a huge amount of urban communities. That plus tar are plagues and have been for a while.

Back
Top Bottom