Wiz and Amber Rose are getting married

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Keep trying...that post had no derogatory meaning towards your wife being a stripper in the least, I pointed out the fact that you have no problem marrying ex strippers, so perhaps you may have married one, if you were a female poster saying the same exact thing I would have replied "have you ever stripped?.."

Good try.

roll.gif
@ this dude trying to hit me with the counter strike when (according to his own philosophy) theres nothing even wrong with ex-strippers.

Say you get a pass for that, what do you say about your next post?...the one where Diego came to the defense and you called him "captain save a #*$"Nah you didn't do anything wrong brah.

There is nothing wrong with ex strippers, I wasn't offended by that post, doesn't mean your intention wasn't to be offensive....like I said, talk all the isshh you want to me, just keep it to me, no need to stoop that low to where you are deliberately disrespecting another man's wife...that's some real immature crap.

diego.. or regis whatever... i was googling for a topflight security gif but I was lazy so the save a $#@ gif was a quicker choice... just a coincidence I promise

Steezy, if you really wanted to drive your point you would just reference Coco and Ice T...

and I would respond with "Ice T has more game than Wiz, maintaining your bottom is beyond the average man's capability"

diego.. or regis whatever... i was googling for a topflight security gif but I was lazy so the save a $#@ gif was a quicker choice... just a coincidence I promise

Yeah ok.

regis, you really talkin about inviting $#@E$ to your block to fight over the internet.....

fallback, you must be a habitual sidekick... can't even let a simple internet disagreement play itself out...

you an extra in the scene trying to redirect the storyline... fallback kid

So you and steezy are the main characters?
Tell me more about this love story.

Knew something else had to be going on in here for it to be 10 pages.

smh, at least post some pics

A message board is for posting "opinons".. And personally I wouldn't marry a ex-stripper/video-+!!, her sole hustle was to make money of her body and not off an ounce of her intellect.
Of course people can change and grow, but I dont see this girl changing. And from what I've noticed about Wiz he's a straight simp. 

Originally Posted by Regis

regis, you really talkin about inviting $#@E$ to your block to fight over the internet.....

fallback, you must be a habitual sidekick... can't even let a simple internet disagreement play itself out...

you an extra in the scene trying to redirect the storyline... fallback kid

So you and steezy are the main characters?
Tell me more about this love story.

Those who are discussing the actual thread topic are the main characters, you just a tag team buddy who won't wait for the hand tap just jumpin in to save the day.
And whats with the subtle homoerotic jabs you and steezy droppin.... something I don't know?

Amber Rose looks like some big thighed circus clown. Seriously, id throw her down a flight a stairs before i would get on one knee and propose to her

KSteezy this is the problem:

I don't care that you have an opinion...and I don't care what your opinion is...

But you're telling me that I can't hold a woman's past against her?

Excuse me...?

I can and WILL do that when I see fit. If its someone I'm going to "marry" or even be associated with, stuff like that matters. I'm not asking for an angel or even a virgin, but I am asking for someone who has shown themselves to be a respectable human being. Maybe Wiz and Amber are great for each other...but their decision doesn't impact my OPINION of the entire affair.

Its hard to hear anything you're saying of value when your cape is flapping super loud in the wind defending strippers and ex-prostitutes. But hey, thats your OPINION, just don't forget that it is not an objective fact.

That being said, taking shots against your wife is somewhat of a unprovoked low-blow...

These two remind me of a HS couple and that the only reason why their together is because they always smoke with each other

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I don't care that you have an opinion...and I don't care what your opinion is...

Excuse me...?

I can and WILL do that when I see fit. If its someone I'm going to "marry" or even be associated with, stuff like that matters. I'm not asking for an angel or even a virgin, but I am asking for someone who has shown themselves to be a respectable human being. Maybe Wiz and Amber are great for each other...but their decision doesn't impact my OPINION of the entire affair.

Its hard to hear anything you're saying of value when your cape is flapping super loud in the wind defending strippers and ex-prostitutes. But hey, thats your OPINION, just don't forget that it is not an objective fact.

That being said, taking shots against your wife is somewhat of a unprovoked low-blow...

What if she(your potential girl) was reformed?
What if that person has grown and learned from their past decisions. 

I remember I said bey was crazy cause she married and ex drug dealer, but I realize  people can change. 

A lot of people have bad influences growing up, auntie striped, dad sold drugs.

When you are young you sometimes imitate your surroundings 

But I  believe  if amber loses everything now, Im pretty sure she would see nothing wrong with going back to be a stripper.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Excuse me...?

What if she(your potential girl) was reformed?
What if that person has grown and learned from there past decisions. 

I remember I said bey was crazy cause she married and ex drug dealer, but I realize  people can change. 

A lot of people have bad influences growing up, auntie striped, dad sold drugs.

When you are young you sometimes imitate your surroundings 

But I  believe  if amber loses everything now, Im pretty sure she would see nothing wrong with going back to be a stripper.

Amber was leaking nude photos last november though...She changed though? 
I mean look, people CAN change, but I will be the judge of that as its MY life. 

I dont believe she leaked them herself and lets be honest a lot ppl send out nude pics...she said somebody was using her computer and got them. Kanye made her switch from the team she was on. Shes changed.

Back
Top Bottom