WIZ KHALIFA??? WHO IS THIS DUDE???

Originally Posted by LAshoehead87

^^who opens?!? and do you have any info on any other West Coast dates?

well let's just say that Wiz isn't the only 2010 XXL Freshman playing...

And unfortunately no, no news on the other shows...

Originally Posted by Yoda

March 26th, Irving Plaza in NYC.

Got tix last night.

pimp.gif

count me in

not rly big on the music forum but came in to see what the opinion here ab wiz is. Def didn't expect a thread to be up on the first page. To me dudes an amazing rapper, been playin his %%*! one mixtape at time in the whip for a few months now. Am I the only one that has no idea why this dude hasn't blown up? Son doesn't even have a feature with any famous artist. Dude needs someone to co-sign word to cafe cuz to me he should have blown up (not superstar status but son really can't get any radio play) . And I hope he does soon so it can add more to the content of his songs.

His beat selection is ridiculous especially since from what I know he hasn't done work with any major producer. His content gets repetitive but I don't mind since he's always gunna have his ill beats, good hooks, flow, and his overall style/swagger on his tracks.

Got into his %%*! when I took my brothers Flight School mixtape after hearin say yeah and ink my whole body (expected him to be a brolic tatted west coast cat when I heard that song man was I wrong lmao)

I like the "new" wiz style on flight school but overall I love the hunger, feelin of bein on the way to the top vibe u get from potc2 and how hard some of the songs knock. Overall my favorite mixtape from what I've heard so far.

Gunna be rollin wit a bunch of my boys to his show in NYC this month and might have to smoke an L for the first time since high scho for this haha. Btw typin from an iPod and can't scroll down so disregard the %%*! under this if u didn't already disregard the whole thesis.

All you dudes that are going on the 26th, you already know that the
smokin.gif
is gonna be twisted RIGHT.

Grand Daddy and AK47 on deck.

I'll let you dudes know what I'll be wearing so if you see me, ill say whats up. No tap-tap-pull bull$&@*
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

I'll let you dudes know what I'll be wearing so if you see me, ill say whats up. No tap-tap-pull bull$&@*
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you already know .. me n couple of ma dudes gonna be there.. never been to the spot is it like a lounge type joint??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you already know .. me n couple of ma dudes gonna be there.. never been to the spot is it like a lounge type joint??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was there for Cudi in January. Its just a regular ol' small venue. I burned 2 L's in there and as I got to the roach of my last blunt, I had 1 security guard come up to me and say "Yo man you gotta put that out." Not like a douche either, just asked me politely
laugh.gif

I'm going with 3 of my boys. All doofy white kids, probably wearing some whacky clothes just to get noticed
laugh.gif

according to Wiz's twitter, Kush x orange juice is done and should be out next week... we'll see
laugh.gif

just a heads up...anyone who comes out to the SD show will be into the afterparty...i'm working on something with a wiz performance...but it should be crazy...

Wiz got some nice stuff out there and I'm looking forward to hearing a few more projects before I critique his brand of music. Follow me on Twitter.....I follow back

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was there for Cudi in January. Its just a regular ol' small venue. I burned 2 L's in there and as I got to the roach of my last blunt, I had 1 security guard come up to me and say "Yo man you gotta put that out." Not like a douche either, just asked me politely
laugh.gif

I'm going with 3 of my boys. All doofy white kids, probably wearing some whacky clothes just to get noticed
laugh.gif
i'm going with my boy and this girl...i'm sure we'll all run into each other

For my CNYers, the concert got moved from the Westcott Theater to Bubbles and its now a 18+ show. The club has enforced a dress code for this show so that means no kicks
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom