Wiz Respectfully Declines to Join Drake's Tour

good decision. fairly early on in his career. He needs time to develop his name with new found popularity and also to craft his stage show. 5 minutes before Drake and friends wont help that.

Plus he is young. And when young always bet on yourself. The man is showing confidence in himself.

cant hate that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Headlining your own tour >>>> opening for the opening act.

Wiz is just makin it on his own with no help... made it this far so why not

This

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Headlining your own tour >>>> opening for the opening act.

Wiz is just makin it on his own with no help... made it this far so why not

This

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

you've gotta realize. how %++$@*% pissed would all of his hardcore fans be if he straight CANCELLED the Waken Baken Tour to go tour with DRAKE? it was a move that could've legitely ruin his career...

Hmm.. This is a legit answer. I approve.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

you've gotta realize. how %++$@*% pissed would all of his hardcore fans be if he straight CANCELLED the Waken Baken Tour to go tour with DRAKE? it was a move that could've legitely ruin his career...

Hmm.. This is a legit answer. I approve.

This dude Wiz is in denial how much hype he has right now. That would've been a GREAT look for his career. Drake would've had him in some markets he would've never been able to reach on his own.

This dude Wiz is in denial how much hype he has right now. That would've been a GREAT look for his career. Drake would've had him in some markets he would've never been able to reach on his own.

Smart move in my opinion.
Drakes concert goers would look at Wiz like..
"Who this tatted %!$@@? NOT TYGA?"
or
some other stupid smart remark.
Plus Wiz's fans are already anticipating his Waken Baken tour, and going with Drake would hurt his career.
He's definitely making the smart move for the longrun of his career.
Money isnt everything, some of these dudes actually wanna make it on their own.
The same way BIG K.R.I.T and Yelawolf are gonna be looked at by the WB Tour goers.. is how Wiz woulda been looked at.

If you listen to one of Wiz's interviews you know he has a vision with this Waken Bake tour, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Smart move in my opinion.
Drakes concert goers would look at Wiz like..
"Who this tatted %!$@@? NOT TYGA?"
or
some other stupid smart remark.
Plus Wiz's fans are already anticipating his Waken Baken tour, and going with Drake would hurt his career.
He's definitely making the smart move for the longrun of his career.
Money isnt everything, some of these dudes actually wanna make it on their own.
The same way BIG K.R.I.T and Yelawolf are gonna be looked at by the WB Tour goers.. is how Wiz woulda been looked at.

If you listen to one of Wiz's interviews you know he has a vision with this Waken Bake tour, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

i think it come down to baby n slim being cheapskates that think they can low ball him cus he doesnt have an album out

i think it come down to baby n slim being cheapskates that think they can low ball him cus he doesnt have an album out

Back
Top Bottom