Woman expected to be charged in alleged hotel attack involving Black teen

Kudos to the father. I would’ve smacked fire out the hotel employee and her for coming at my kid in any kinda way. Did the dad push her? Is that how she fell?

I come in peace.

But as a man in that situation, do you (personally) fault/blame him if he DID push her?

Just wondering where you stand on the, "Men should never touch women" scale.

I come in peace.

But as a man in that situation, do you (personally) fault/blame him if he DID push her?

Just wondering where you stand on the, "Men should never touch women" scale.

Hell nah. Should’ve knocked her out lol jk. I believe everyone has a right to protect themselves and their children. When it comes to male on female proportionality is key. IMO

Nothing a big boot couldn't of solved
tenor (8).gif

this. Decorum goes to the wayside when protecting self and family.
Been there done that. I am not proud of it, walking around sticking chest out about it, but I had to defend my babies on a few occasions against those of privilege. I hit this white woman so hard for placing her hands on my daughter in Central Park, I thought I killed her. Turned out that she was mentally ill, and that is how I got off. The police did a check on her, then found out that she was an outpatient that was on the run. I just knew I was getting locked up on that day.

Been there done that. I am not proud of it, walking around sticking chest out about it, but I had to defend my babies on a few occasions against those of privilege. I hit this white woman so hard for placing her hands on my daughter in Central Park, I thought I killed her. Turned out that she was mentally ill, and that is how I got off. The police did a check on her, then found out that she was an outpatient that was on the run. I just knew I was getting locked up on that day.

Had to let your kids see that you’d go to war for them. It’s important for kids to know that their parents have their back. I’d of did the same!!

There’s 2 sides to every coin. For every person roasting, there’s going to be people supporting. Next thing you know there’s a gofundme up. Now she made money. FDB.

I see your side. And by no means I want her to profit financially off of her nonsense.

I just get bothered whenever a situation similar like this occurs or other, they like to air out every detail of the colored person’s pass alive or dead.

Could you imagine a black woman doing this to a white man and his son. Sheesh!

"When asked if she's concerned about possibly facing charges and overall how she is portrayed in the video, she said, "Of course I worry. That's not who I am. I actually... try very hard to make sure that I am always doing the right thing."
The woman told CNN that she is willing to cooperate with the ongoing investigation, but she hasn't received a call from the NYPD yet nor has she reached out herself. She also said she'd be willing to talk to the Harrolds.
After she agreed to provide evidence that could help confirm her claim that she was assaulted, she stopped responding to CNN's phone calls and text messages."

Last edited:
Had to let your kids see that you’d go to war for them. It’s important for kids to know that their parents have their back. I’d of did the same!!
Well, one of the first things you think about is not placing your child in danger. When getting into confrontations and children are present, we are taught to place the safety of the child first. It was one of the reasons I hit the person so hard. Eliminate the threat. After it happened, with the police questioning me, I made sure that they checked her out, my daughter, just to prove what my intent was, which was to protect my baby. I was upset afterward for a few days, with my biggest fear being my baby being afraid of me. My wife was huge in discussing the situation with her and her twin sister, who was on the swings on the other side of the park. She didn't see what happened, but other parents did. They had my back.

From my experience, people who act like that are usually related to police.

Back
Top Bottom