Woman put in coma over parking space.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

the bottom line is this, for every action there's a reaction.

alot of women will swing on men and act crazy with me thinkin their protected because the guy is going to have that "he won't touch me because i'm a woman" mindset.

the reality of things is not every man has that mindset and plays by those rules, and swinging on a man and acting out of line is like playing with fire because even the most level headed person is capable of snapping.

yep.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

the bottom line is this, for every action there's a reaction.

alot of women will swing on men and act crazy with me thinkin their protected because the guy is going to have that "he won't touch me because i'm a woman" mindset.

the reality of things is not every man has that mindset and plays by those rules, and swinging on a man and acting out of line is like playing with fire because even the most level headed person is capable of snapping.

yep.

Originally Posted by cartune

Im all for pushing the hell out of a chick who is deserving but a cracked skull is never justified.
he could've pushed her and da exact sidewalk curb injury could've happened..him punching her didn't cause her to get in a coma.

Originally Posted by cartune

Im all for pushing the hell out of a chick who is deserving but a cracked skull is never justified.
he could've pushed her and da exact sidewalk curb injury could've happened..him punching her didn't cause her to get in a coma.

as it stands hes doing 10 years at the least, if she stops breathing (and he better hope she dont) he's doing 15-20. These ladies in the east village are type snobby rich, so I can see how this all started.

as it stands hes doing 10 years at the least, if she stops breathing (and he better hope she dont) he's doing 15-20. These ladies in the east village are type snobby rich, so I can see how this all started.

On Black Friday, these two broads cut in front of me and took my spot.

Long story short, that was literally the only spot left and I really want to knock 'em the ef out.

On Black Friday, these two broads cut in front of me and took my spot.

Long story short, that was literally the only spot left and I really want to knock 'em the ef out.

i could see this chick putting up a fight having a attitude with a big mouth

but damn she aint need to be knocked out

that's a graphic pic for a US news paper 

i could see this chick putting up a fight having a attitude with a big mouth

but damn she aint need to be knocked out

that's a graphic pic for a US news paper 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Ive been a member since 2000 clown, Im probably older than you.

I dont even think dude was right by hitting her, but youre just acting like because shes in a coma, whatever fault she was in is absolved 100fold. I cannot agree with that. When she gets better, should she go to jail for the assault?
But nobody said dude was RIGHT for hitting her. Where did you read that?

We are simply saying that since she put her hands on him, she is in NO position to complain about being hit back.

Come, yea overboard. But we aren't saying that he should have put her in a coma. We are just saying she was wrong and so was he.

DCm I have read these arguments from you before on domestic abuse topics and I agree with you that it goes both ways in which women or men should not lay hands on each other.

But, as for a man, if he decides to hit back, he should know with the force he uses how much physical damage he can do to a woman. 

Even in brawl fights or whatever if a man punches another man, and the first man who threw the punch gets knocked out in a coma, will the guy who defended himself and hit back not get charged for aggravated assault/manslaughter because he did severe damage?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Ive been a member since 2000 clown, Im probably older than you.

I dont even think dude was right by hitting her, but youre just acting like because shes in a coma, whatever fault she was in is absolved 100fold. I cannot agree with that. When she gets better, should she go to jail for the assault?
But nobody said dude was RIGHT for hitting her. Where did you read that?

We are simply saying that since she put her hands on him, she is in NO position to complain about being hit back.

Come, yea overboard. But we aren't saying that he should have put her in a coma. We are just saying she was wrong and so was he.

DCm I have read these arguments from you before on domestic abuse topics and I agree with you that it goes both ways in which women or men should not lay hands on each other.

But, as for a man, if he decides to hit back, he should know with the force he uses how much physical damage he can do to a woman. 

Even in brawl fights or whatever if a man punches another man, and the first man who threw the punch gets knocked out in a coma, will the guy who defended himself and hit back not get charged for aggravated assault/manslaughter because he did severe damage?

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Originally Posted by BK201

Is it okay for females to hit males?
Fools are straight $%+% right here. You better make sure that female you swing at dont have a big brother. My boys sister got swung on for talking +@$+ to some fool at a club. We went back the next week and beat the +@$+ out of him @$+$#% up his car and they took his dj equipment and sold it on craigslist. No chick should swing on a man but know there is consequences. When it comes down to it she is a woman grab her arms toss her shake the +@$+ out of her but to hit a female like you hit a man?? What does that say about you? That could be someones mother that is someones daughter think about it she is not the same as you. How am I going to hit a woman that I have probably 50 pounds on them? But I know treat women equally its funny everyone says that but at the same time they had to ban kitchen jokes in this forum.

Shut up man. I am tired of this irrelevant point being brought up everytime a gender altercation is in question. My mother, my sister, or my future daughter, has and will have better common sense than this woman. What about that dude? He could be someone's son? Someone's father? Someone's brother? Who the hell cares? What matters is the dude and the chick at the situation given. Their actions should be held responsible by them, and them only.

If she wanna act tough, she's gonna receive tough treatment. You're speaking of shaking and tossing her. She wasn't doing that to dude in the first place. So a chick can punch anyone, but a dude's gotta punch dudes and shake chicks? Females asked for equal rights, they got it. When you're pushing on something, it's pushing back, simple physics law.

Your boy's sister got swung on for TALKING crap. This chick got swung for HITTING dude and acting belligerent for a damn parking space.
So you talk %$*# hit a man then you get in a coma? I wonder what you would do if your mother got hit for swinging a guy. You would say oh well you swung mom yeah right. See homie you say this cause you dont know the chick but if it was your mom and you put a fool in a coma because he hit her you would be like what right he got swinging on a woman. Me from the get go just say dont hit a woman trust me I will grab my own brother and just take him out to cool off. But its what I THINK thats it. Dont like then knock a *$$!* out but when you catch the consequences dont *$$!*.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Originally Posted by BK201

Is it okay for females to hit males?
Fools are straight $%+% right here. You better make sure that female you swing at dont have a big brother. My boys sister got swung on for talking +@$+ to some fool at a club. We went back the next week and beat the +@$+ out of him @$+$#% up his car and they took his dj equipment and sold it on craigslist. No chick should swing on a man but know there is consequences. When it comes down to it she is a woman grab her arms toss her shake the +@$+ out of her but to hit a female like you hit a man?? What does that say about you? That could be someones mother that is someones daughter think about it she is not the same as you. How am I going to hit a woman that I have probably 50 pounds on them? But I know treat women equally its funny everyone says that but at the same time they had to ban kitchen jokes in this forum.

Shut up man. I am tired of this irrelevant point being brought up everytime a gender altercation is in question. My mother, my sister, or my future daughter, has and will have better common sense than this woman. What about that dude? He could be someone's son? Someone's father? Someone's brother? Who the hell cares? What matters is the dude and the chick at the situation given. Their actions should be held responsible by them, and them only.

If she wanna act tough, she's gonna receive tough treatment. You're speaking of shaking and tossing her. She wasn't doing that to dude in the first place. So a chick can punch anyone, but a dude's gotta punch dudes and shake chicks? Females asked for equal rights, they got it. When you're pushing on something, it's pushing back, simple physics law.

Your boy's sister got swung on for TALKING crap. This chick got swung for HITTING dude and acting belligerent for a damn parking space.
So you talk %$*# hit a man then you get in a coma? I wonder what you would do if your mother got hit for swinging a guy. You would say oh well you swung mom yeah right. See homie you say this cause you dont know the chick but if it was your mom and you put a fool in a coma because he hit her you would be like what right he got swinging on a woman. Me from the get go just say dont hit a woman trust me I will grab my own brother and just take him out to cool off. But its what I THINK thats it. Dont like then knock a *$$!* out but when you catch the consequences dont *$$!*.

Originally Posted by BTK

she from the bx fam
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

she from the bx fam
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

She's not from the East Village though.

She was just having dinner, with her man, in the area. They're from Queens.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

She's not from the East Village though.

She was just having dinner, with her man, in the area. They're from Queens.

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom