Woman walks around topless through the streets of NYC to let women know their rights to bare

[h1]Chest another day in NYC[/h1]
By CANDICE M. GIOVE

Last Updated: 7:40 AM, May 20, 2012

Posted: 12:30 AM, May 20, 2012

This activist thinks women have the right to “bare

She has a very valid point. Its discrimination. Let the her walk amongst us with their breast bare for thine eyes to sneak stare when girlfriend is in my company.

*googles unedited pics*

Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

Not bad.  She doesn't have the best chest in the world but I wouldn't turn her down.

I saw her yesterday, she walked around paragon sports on 18th and broadway earlly yesterday morning, as soon as i saw her i told my friends look at her
roll.gif
. Someone told me she actually does this daily.

If you wanna catch her, from what i heard every sunday she walks around union square from 9am-1pm naked. Her breast are actually very perky in person.

You see that savage with the blue shirt on with the camera phone out?

grin.gif
I hope he has three daughters that walk around topless.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

If you wanna catch her, from what i heard every sunday she walks around union square from 9am-1pm naked. Her breast are actually very perky in person.
Nice to know 
smokin.gif
.  I like perky.  If I ever plan on being around that area i'll make sure it's around that time 
laugh.gif
It says she's a dancer.  I wonder what kind.  
nerd.gif

I'm down with the movement.But how many women are comfortable enough with themselves to do that?

Originally Posted by cap1229

grin.gif

calm down

aint like somebody ripped off her shirt and left her in the gritty streets to fend for herself
laugh.gif

she wants the promo...give it to her

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I'm down with the movement.But how many women are comfortable enough with themselves to do that?

What would they gain from walking around topless
laugh.gif
?Better tan?

all for this fresh **** movement....pop dem boobs out women folk
edit: i never understood how its cool for fat dudes 2 run around in public with their boobs floppin topless, but women have 2 wear bras

let dem boobs breathe 

Originally Posted by cap1229

grin.gif

how is he a savage though?

She's smart enough to not be on the subway topless.  Those guys who homeless guys who fap on the train would be geeked 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Seen this last week in NYC by my job, but it was an old 50+ yr old.

Nothing surprises me anymore... Not one damn was given

Back
Top Bottom