Women across the Internet lust over felon's mugshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain't a street cat though.

Maybe I'm trippin, but when did not being a street cat become synonymous with being soft?

I know plenty of non "street" dudes who got hands and know how to to defend themselves. How can you tell if someone is soft or hard till they're put in a situation to where they're forced to do somethin?

How come on the spectrum of judging a person's character there's no in between. You're either a square or you're one of the hardest/hoodest dudes out. One can't be in the middle and be a fly athlete or hustler who also happens to be tough and not a punk?

Shouldn't even be sizing dudes up to see if they square/soft or tough/hard unless you bout to get into it anyway

Saw this **** when Aaron Hernandez got arrested....

My girl even said he's too cute to kill someone :rofl:

Saw this **** when Aaron Hernandez got arrested....

My girl even said he's too cute to kill someone
roll.gif
Girls all over were swooning over Aaron Hernandez.

"Football players need to not wear helmets anymore its a shame that Aaron Hernandez had to get locked up for me to see his face"

You have to admit, he's rather handsome.
View media item 1036489

Me and a coworker were just talkin about how easy pretty eye dudes got it. His one homeboy with green eyes has like 5 baby's mothers and they pay him and still take care of the kids! It's like if you're ethnic with alternate eye color their offspring trait selection goes into overdrive. These chicks will keep trying to have your kid til they get a green eyed baby.

I will admit it does make it pretty easy at times.

When I meet a chick and my eyes come up quickly I know it's a wrap

Don't really care what you think, but these "types" of posts are racist, "stupid _____ people" or "shame _____ people" kinds of threads.

If you know what I know you would stop participating in these threads.

What in the hell r u talmbout? Srs

yo I got natural brown eyes but I used to wear colored contacts in HS for the hell of it. these garden tools were wet bros! especially if I wore grey or hazel ones :pimp:

You know, I saw this one post a while back that said "Women would hold a dude who's in jail down, but would quickly break up with a dude that's going away for school or work because she doesn't do long distance relationships"

Last edited by a moderator:
Been saying #teamlightskin was back. This ain't a ******* game bruh :pimp:

yo I got natural brown eyes but I used to wear colored contacts in HS for the hell of it. these garden tools were wet bros! especially if I wore grey or hazel ones :pimp:

C'mon fam.

yo I got natural brown eyes but I used to wear colored contacts in HS for the hell of it. these garden tools were wet bros! especially if I wore grey or hazel ones
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
thats so sad

inb4 you get defensive and go off on how many "yambs" you got because of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom