Women across the Internet lust over felon's mugshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIS RIGHT HERE.
Where did that dumb *** logic come from? Thats like me saying 8/10 dark skin dudes are felons. With no actual data to back up the claim.

I got nothing against dark skin cats but some of them are real haters towards light skin bros. Test me with that soft talk if you want though b. I'm not even a street cat either but go head with that. Be like ol boy in that video talkin about "I'm from NY". I'll sugar Shane ya homie.
Tough guuuuuyyyy

You know, I saw this one post a while back that said "Women would hold a dude who's in jail down, but would quickly break up with a dude that's going away for school or work because she doesn't do long distance relationships"

Women will sleep with a married man before a man who still lives with his mom

I feel sorry for that dude in that gif.

Like, he was probably deep in happy thought about some completely unrelated **** when the camera just happened to shift as ol' boy walked in front of him :lol:

Last edited:
Lightskin dudes are soft? Yes ok..........believe that if you want. As a light skin dude dunno why there was always dudes like you hating. Self hating that is.

Ain't nothin wrong with lightskin cats. I def know a couple of them that get it "poppin in the streets". It's a lot of lightskin street cats out there. It's the media that plays light skin dudes to be soft. The mainstream light skin ***** is a flower, god. Example: Drake, Michael Ealy, August Alsina, Tyga, Kid Ink, Joe Buddens

Now in real life...it's yellow ****** that's crazy out there..example: U-God, Lloyd Banks, French Montana, Redman

So it's all the media really. I know theres alot of soft dark dudes. It's soft dudes everywhere

This whole lightskin darkskin thing is stupid. At the end of the day, we all black going through the same struggle, still being oppressed

Last edited:

Lightskin dudes are soft? Yes ok..........believe that if you want. As a light skin dude dunno why there was always dudes like you hating. Self hating that is.
Ain't nothin wrong with lightskin cats. I def know a couple of them that get it poppin in the streets. It's a lot of lightskin street cats out there. It's the media that plays light skin dudes to be soft. The mainstream light skin ***** is a flower, god. Example: Drake, Michael Ealy, August Alsina, Tyga, Kid Ink, Joe Buddens

Now in real life...it's yellow ****** that's bucking out there..example: U-God, Lloyd Banks, French Montana, Redman

So it's all the media really. I know theres alot of soft dark dudes. It's soft dudes everywhere
Did I miss a memo? Is Michael Ealy supposed to be hard?

calm down, chipmunk cheeks
jimmies-99.jpg

Did I miss a memo? Is Michael Ealy supposed to be hard?

Never said he was. There's nothing cool about being hard anyways :lol:

Y'all have to see the bigger picture. At the end of the day, it's still a Black man that's in that picture, and in prison. Regardless of his tone, something has to be done to keep our people out of the jails, fam

And to add to that...the MEDIA is glorifying this behavior. It's the media behind everything . Brainwashing us.

Last edited:
^^^^^ I could swear dat like 3 people use your sn looool

The dude in the op post looks like one of dem street cats who gets a zone and texts everybody
"Yo I got dat weight"

#teamhandsome
8)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom