Women across the Internet lust over felon's mugshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
why yall mad tho lol?

cheek bones and jaw when lean- check

dig ol bick- check

its not hard to be attractive lol. get below 10% and you will automatically be at least a 6/10( no homo)

thats with muscle not auschwitz mode 

Last edited:
Colored contacts on a dude? :smh:

There was a predominantly Guyanese frat at St. John's, and most of them dude would be rocking colored contacts when out at the bars :lol: Dudes trying to holla at girls w/ them "natural" purple eyes. :lol: **** was comedy.

Colored contacts on a dude? :smh:

There was a predominantly Guyanese frat at St. John's, and most of them dude would be rocking colored contacts when out at the bars :lol: Dudes trying to holla at girls w/ them "natural" purple eyes. :lol: **** was comedy.

I remember dudes doing this in HS a while back, like 2001 or 2002. Mofos had light green or blue eyes with a s-curl.

Last edited:
I step away from my laptop for a second to get somethin to drink right..I look up and they were talkin about this fool on msnbc smh lol

speaking of mugshots.. anyone know how to access the mugshot database? lets get a thread going #NTmugs

lol

i guess dude used to be in a set back in the days and was trying to get his life straight.

he got stopped and they found loaded gun along with ammunition, plus it was loaded.

he's a felon so that right there just added more charges.

im not defending this dude packin...no ayo.

but that ganglife never stops even after you leave.

lots of streetcats out there on the prowl.

Last edited:
why yall mad tho lol?

cheek bones and jaw when lean- check
dig ol bick- check

its not hard to be attractive lol. get below 10% and you will automatically be at least a 6/10( no homo)

thats with muscle not auschwitz mode 

strong post

so we go act like this dont look like his brother or something

yall want him to be gay so bad 
roll.gif

Yo, this guy is mad handsome brah. I saw this type of thread on the chans.

No matter how you put it, this dude is blessed with genetic facial aesthetics.

Son hit the jackpot in every single aspect.

Too bad dude is a felon.

He should look into modeling.

He would make it.

Last edited:
Yo, this guy is mad handsome brah. I saw this type of thread on the chans.

No matter how you put it, this dude is blessed with genetic facial aesthetics.

Son hit the jackpot in every single aspect.

Too bad dude is a felon.

He should look into modeling.

He would make it.

If he ever gets out of jail somebody will give him a shot for print adds at this point. Real talk. Hopefully he makes the most out of a bad situation.

Please help. My son was taken into custody on his way to work. He is a working man with a son. He is being stereotyped due to old tatoos.

He has a job and ... He was on his way to work. With no gang affiliations as per two of the charges. He has old tattoos..which causes him to be sterotyped. He's my son and he is so sweet. Please help him to get a fair trial or else he'll be railroaded.

1573516_1403234516.3157.jpg

1573516_1403234534.5713.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom