Women from everywhere else>American women

I always try in some way shape or form to contribute to the well being of my Niketalk brethren. I try to give little nuggets of wisdom I've come across and share them when I feel the need. We all know that the majority of threads are geared towards the opposite sex and there is always an issue or question. I would highly recommend that my brothers start thinking outside of the box and travel a bit and if you cannot go to your local institute or hostels in your town that provide you with the opportunity of meeting women from far lands. It will boggle your mind how easier and extremely cooperative they tend to be compared to their American counterparts. Now of course experiences vary for every individual, but I promise you if you are even a half way decent human being you can pull a chick from Europe or Spain,Africa,Australia etc no matter there ethnicity or yours. I've been around the world literally and I'm black and its really funny how much American black men and men and general have no clue of there worth because these chicks in Americas level of expectations at times or from watching the latest episode of "Single Ladies". Stack your bread and travel Kings, discover the magically places around the globe that will allow you to discover just how backwards everything is here.

I always try in some way shape or form to contribute to the well being of my Niketalk brethren. I try to give little nuggets of wisdom I've come across and share them when I feel the need. We all know that the majority of threads are geared towards the opposite sex and there is always an issue or question. I would highly recommend that my brothers start thinking outside of the box and travel a bit and if you cannot go to your local institute or hostels in your town that provide you with the opportunity of meeting women from far lands. It will boggle your mind how easier and extremely cooperative they tend to be compared to their American counterparts. Now of course experiences vary for every individual, but I promise you if you are even a half way decent human being you can pull a chick from Europe or Spain,Africa,Australia etc no matter there ethnicity or yours. I've been around the world literally and I'm black and its really funny how much American black men and men and general have no clue of there worth because these chicks in Americas level of expectations at times or from watching the latest episode of "Single Ladies". Stack your bread and travel Kings, discover the magically places around the globe that will allow you to discover just how backwards everything is here.

All depends on the type of woman you pursue.....you got stank/good women here in the US and you got stank/good women around the globe.

All depends on the type of woman you pursue.....you got stank/good women here in the US and you got stank/good women around the globe.

Can't paint that broad a brush. I could take you into various cities in Eastern Europe and unless you have a yacht, you won't even get to say hello.

Can't paint that broad a brush. I could take you into various cities in Eastern Europe and unless you have a yacht, you won't even get to say hello.

The average foreign woman probably believes that all American men are rich and successful.

The average foreign woman probably believes that all American men are rich and successful.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

This. Most Europeans don't spend money like crazy like Americans or go out and book a vacation on their credit card so the ones that come to places like NYC/LA,etc. come with loads of money on them so they can enjoy their time here. So when they see Americans they figure they're in Europe because they have so much money that they can travel whenever they want. I worked in Manhattan for years and have seen regular dudes trying to hit on foreign tourist chicks and they get politely shut down. But if he's wearing a suit or looking flashy, it's a completely different story.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

This. Most Europeans don't spend money like crazy like Americans or go out and book a vacation on their credit card so the ones that come to places like NYC/LA,etc. come with loads of money on them so they can enjoy their time here. So when they see Americans they figure they're in Europe because they have so much money that they can travel whenever they want. I worked in Manhattan for years and have seen regular dudes trying to hit on foreign tourist chicks and they get politely shut down. But if he's wearing a suit or looking flashy, it's a completely different story.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

as a fellow niketalker who was born in europe and as visited numerous countries i can tell you that most of what you said is false.

as a fellow niketalker who was born in europe and as visited numerous countries i can tell you that most of what you said is false.

As a dude thats seen your dozen threads revolvin around your women problems, Im going to once again say I dont think you have any clue what you talkin bout.

Back
Top Bottom