Women from everywhere else>American women

Hahah who said I striked out, like I said everyones experience is different and I personally have had a great time. *shrugs*

Hahah who said I striked out, like I said everyones experience is different and I personally have had a great time. *shrugs*

tumblr_lohzrs4kNS1qj6889o1_250.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I always try in some way shape or form to contribute to the well being of my Niketalk brethren. I try to give little nuggets of wisdom I've come across and share them when I feel the need. We all know that the majority of threads are geared towards the opposite sex and there is always an issue or question. I would highly recommend that my brothers start thinking outside of the box and travel a bit and if you cannot go to your local institute or hostels in your town that provide you with the opportunity of meeting women from far lands. It will boggle your mind how easier and extremely cooperative they tend to be compared to their American counterparts. Now of course experiences vary for every individual, but I promise you if you are even a half way decent human being you can pull a chick from Europe or Spain,Africa,Australia etc no matter there ethnicity or yours. I've been around the world literally and I'm black and its really funny how much American black men and men and general have no clue of there worth because these chicks in Americas level of expectations at times or from watching the latest episode of "Single Ladies". Stack your bread and travel Kings, discover the magically places around the globe that will allow you to discover just how backwards everything is here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I always try in some way shape or form to contribute to the well being of my Niketalk brethren. I try to give little nuggets of wisdom I've come across and share them when I feel the need. We all know that the majority of threads are geared towards the opposite sex and there is always an issue or question. I would highly recommend that my brothers start thinking outside of the box and travel a bit and if you cannot go to your local institute or hostels in your town that provide you with the opportunity of meeting women from far lands. It will boggle your mind how easier and extremely cooperative they tend to be compared to their American counterparts. Now of course experiences vary for every individual, but I promise you if you are even a half way decent human being you can pull a chick from Europe or Spain,Africa,Australia etc no matter there ethnicity or yours. I've been around the world literally and I'm black and its really funny how much American black men and men and general have no clue of there worth because these chicks in Americas level of expectations at times or from watching the latest episode of "Single Ladies". Stack your bread and travel Kings, discover the magically places around the globe that will allow you to discover just how backwards everything is here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

as a fellow niketalker who was born in europe and as visited numerous countries i can tell you that most of what you said is false.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

as a fellow niketalker who was born in europe and as visited numerous countries i can tell you that most of what you said is false.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

I always try in some way shape or form to contribute to the well being of my Niketalk brethren. I try to give little nuggets of wisdom I've come across and share them when I feel the need.

laugh.gif

Man seriously... This dude kills me with that "wise" talk he be on.

It's all in the eye of the beholder bro. Personally, I prefer a good mix of foreign and American culture in a woman. Why not have a well rounded one?

But it's all in what YOU, the individual is looking for.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

I always try in some way shape or form to contribute to the well being of my Niketalk brethren. I try to give little nuggets of wisdom I've come across and share them when I feel the need.

laugh.gif

Man seriously... This dude kills me with that "wise" talk he be on.

It's all in the eye of the beholder bro. Personally, I prefer a good mix of foreign and American culture in a woman. Why not have a well rounded one?

But it's all in what YOU, the individual is looking for.

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Im from europe and have moved to the states, and I have to disagree with you.
nerd.gif

wise, my man....

you got 2 euro NTrs in here not co signin with ya

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Im from europe and have moved to the states, and I have to disagree with you.
nerd.gif

wise, my man....

you got 2 euro NTrs in here not co signin with ya

Back
Top Bottom