Women from everywhere else>American women

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

95% of the time, women = women no matter where you are

wrong.  women have different cultures customs and rules.  women in europe (switzerland at least) are more lax and easy to talk to.  i enjoyed being able to talk to girls i had barely met.  women in the us seems so uppity like if u dont role up in a benz with a rolex on your arm you aint worth their time (exaggerated but u get the point).  euro women are more relaxed and easy to get a long with.  they are like one of the boys yet kno how to be a lady.
foreign>us all day long.
I guess we'll just agree to disagree. I live in NYC but have been to Korea, Japan, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and some other places and while each place has their own customs and such, I found most of the females are generally looking for the same thing.

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

95% of the time, women = women no matter where you are

wrong.  women have different cultures customs and rules.  women in europe (switzerland at least) are more lax and easy to talk to.  i enjoyed being able to talk to girls i had barely met.  women in the us seems so uppity like if u dont role up in a benz with a rolex on your arm you aint worth their time (exaggerated but u get the point).  euro women are more relaxed and easy to get a long with.  they are like one of the boys yet kno how to be a lady.
foreign>us all day long.
I guess we'll just agree to disagree. I live in NYC but have been to Korea, Japan, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and some other places and while each place has their own customs and such, I found most of the females are generally looking for the same thing.

A lot of hostility in here, seems like some of you are taking my OPINION personally. Anyway in terms of conversation and "openness" I have experienced far more pleasant times with women from other cultures. I could say something about what I have to deal with in the states but it will just be lambasted. American culture is so vastly different than other places socially that if you haven't experienced it there is no sense in arguing. I've been all over Europe,Canada, and central and south America along with several caribbean and south pacific islands and the hang ups that the women have are not nearly as crucial as the ones I deal with at home. Also consider I'm black so my experience in the states is not the same as my experience in Japan or Barcelona where I was literally treated like the second coming of christ.

A lot of hostility in here, seems like some of you are taking my OPINION personally. Anyway in terms of conversation and "openness" I have experienced far more pleasant times with women from other cultures. I could say something about what I have to deal with in the states but it will just be lambasted. American culture is so vastly different than other places socially that if you haven't experienced it there is no sense in arguing. I've been all over Europe,Canada, and central and south America along with several caribbean and south pacific islands and the hang ups that the women have are not nearly as crucial as the ones I deal with at home. Also consider I'm black so my experience in the states is not the same as my experience in Japan or Barcelona where I was literally treated like the second coming of christ.

son everytime i come back from colombia i get depressed.

american women arent "ugly" theyre just not as attractive as colombian women. imho.

son everytime i come back from colombia i get depressed.

american women arent "ugly" theyre just not as attractive as colombian women. imho.

Texas Girls >>>

We had a foreign exchange student from Germany this year,

Once I asked dude which girls were better US or German, He said "Well it would be the US but Mexicans are ugly", I lol'd

Then he was like, "Naw I'm kidding, To be serious there's a few cute Mexicans but black girls are really ugly. Just Blair is fine" (a mixed chick)

I'm like what about white girls? Dude said "they're pretty much the same" He showed me a few pics,

I'm like "yea I believe you now."

German chicks could get it
pimp.gif

Texas Girls >>>

We had a foreign exchange student from Germany this year,

Once I asked dude which girls were better US or German, He said "Well it would be the US but Mexicans are ugly", I lol'd

Then he was like, "Naw I'm kidding, To be serious there's a few cute Mexicans but black girls are really ugly. Just Blair is fine" (a mixed chick)

I'm like what about white girls? Dude said "they're pretty much the same" He showed me a few pics,

I'm like "yea I believe you now."

German chicks could get it
pimp.gif

American women just don't do it for me, and i have really tried.  I'm engaged to a Carioca now,  and couldn't be happier.

American women just don't do it for me, and i have really tried.  I'm engaged to a Carioca now,  and couldn't be happier.

Back
Top Bottom