Women hate Harmless men Vol. da sky is blue

That's definitely some red pill insight. It sounds so deplorable even though we see how they respond to it by sticking around.

Reminds me of how they love getting choked and roughed up in bed. That's definitely when all the primitive urges come out.

While it's true that you have to have balance, there are two words that when said correctly gets a woman wetter than "I love you" and "will you marry me?"

"Shut up". No matter her initial reaction, whether she actually shuts up (probably not) or challenges you or cries or whatever, the animal in her is going to want the animal in you.

What about s*** the f*** up *****?

That's next level. I've done it, but the f changes it to fighting words somehow.

No surprise that the 'baddest chick in the game' beyonce, chose a dude that can navigate and thrive in that business world and if need be, can get a bag in the streets.

It's a difference between "nice guy" and "pushover".

If you're a stand up guy and know your worth, you'll get yours. If you let women walk all over you, you'll be saved in their phone with food next to your name.

Rapey fetish huh...

never seen those small newsstand erotic comics? its full of that archetype.

91CN4QWLS-L._SL1500_.jpg

my latin brethren knows about these....

10968966_2.jpg

plus 50 shades of grey breaking book records...etc.

Women want what their best friends have. And all thugs and "hood" dudes ain't tough guys. Those be the softest and scariest dudes most of the time. Women just want a confident guy with a good mouthpiece. If you don't have the gift of gab or confidence, a woman will see right through it.

You don't even need financial stability to have a woman most of the time. And the type of man a woman desires usually mirrors the type of dad or father figures in her life. If she was use to her mom being controlling or walking over her father, while in their household, that's what she may seek upon her becoming grown.

While it's true that you have to have balance, there are two words that when said correctly gets a woman wetter than "I love you" and "will you marry me?"

"Shut up". No matter her initial reaction, whether she actually shuts up (probably not) or challenges you or cries or whatever, the animal in her is going to want the animal in you.

What about s*** the f*** up *****?

Pretty sure that started the downfall of one relationship. Or maybe it was recoverable if I knew how to switch back to smooth back then.

Women just want a guy to "run the show" man. You realize as you get older that "niceness" is not even really a factor.

And "shut up" is kind of extreme for me but I do use lighter variations of "I'm better than you" :lol: I am a devoted student of Sifu Patrice

Last edited:
It's a difference between "nice guy" and "pushover".

If you're a stand up guy and know your worth, you'll get yours. If you let women walk all over you, you'll be saved in their phone with food next to your name.
This.

By "nice guy" I imagine they're talking about a pushover for this topic...and in business I guess. 

Think about all those twilight films.

It's like you've got the way society wants you to behave: polite, respectful, calm, law abiding

Then you've got what gets you first hand results: stealing, willing to kill, intimidate for power. Even though we have these rules in place, we still have human urges.

A woman wants to survive and be protected ***BY ANY MEANS***. If you have to murk someone, so be it. If you have to steal, so be it. Gotta sell dope to provide, so be it. They might pitch a fit, but they'll also spend the money that the dope brings in.

They lowkey want someone that has nothing to lose,that's probably why they go after the impulsive hoodlums. Lots of guys that worked hard for their career isn't gonna throw it down the drain because of some idiot talking trash on the train, he'll likely rationalize it for fear of getting arrested, making the news, losing his job. His woman will probably say that he did the right thing, but secretly she'll want him to knock dudes lights out. A thug with tats on his face won't hesitate to do so.

There are select few women that aren't turned in with these primitive antics though.

Idk. We've just been brainwashed so much. Nothing makes sense anymore.
What kind of women and crowds do you deal with where dope dealers and murderers with face tats are desirable? It's probably time to move and change your circle
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom