Women over the age of 19 Un-Appreciation

I just realized that once girls get older than around 19-20 they start getting bigger and uglier. I am 19 and this is hard to comprehend.

That's why you have to bag yourself one that's wifey material from the jump off, so you can have her around when all the other starters on the rostertake the Kwame Brown route.

Really?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I'm 22... and trust me, there is hope my man
laugh.gif

Plenty of older girls are
pimp.gif

19-20? I think you meant 39-40.

And if they are bigger at age 19-20, two words, single mother.

I co-sign...but not because they are any less attractive...they are way more attractive.

It's just that they are way more complicated...In their twenty's girls get this preoccupation with what they are gonna be doing in the future, whichtranslates into inane, unrelenting questioning about what "you" are gonna be doing in the future.

I like em' when they live in the moment, with their heads full of fluff and immaterial pursuits.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

boo this man

Seriously, I'm 21 and I haven't been able to hold a conversation for more than 10 minutes with 90% of girls younger than me. My girl is 23 andshe's made me realize that older girls are definitely where it's at.

- Tical.

Its tru girls 18-19 ftw after they start gettin the need to use more makeup and they start gaining weight. Don't get me wrong there r plenty of older girlsthat are nice but 17 going to 18 at midnight to 19 yrs ftw. I get what you mean man.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

boo this man

Seriously, I'm 21 and I haven't been able to hold a conversation for more than 10 minutes with 90% of girls younger than me. My girl is 23 and she's made me realize that older girls are definitely where it's at.

- Tical.
I feel you, I also relate to females that are done with school or independent. I cant fade girls that live off their parents......

like a chick that has to check in with her parents before she makes plans is ftl.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

females 23+ ftw

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Really?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I'm 22... and trust me, there is hope my man
laugh.gif

Plenty of older girls are
pimp.gif

Im 20 and I second that .... OLDER IS BETTER .

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

I co-sign...but not because they are any less attractive...they are way more attractive.

It's just that they are way more complicated...In their twenty's girls get this preoccupation with what they are gonna be doing in the future, which translates into inane, unrelenting questioning about what "you" are gonna be doing in the future.

I like em' when they live in the moment, with their heads full of fluff and immaterial pursuits.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

boo this man
Seriously, I'm 21 and I haven't been able to hold a conversation for more than 10 minutes with 90% of girls younger than me. My girl is 23 and she's made me realize that older girls are definitely where it's at.
- Tical.
Exactly.

Conversations are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
better with older girls!

I'm like DAMN!
eek.gif
She actually could hold a intelligent niceconversation with me!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a quite intelligent dude who can hold a conversation well... and really only the older females can hang.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

boo this man
- Tical.
Exactly.

Conversations are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
better with older girls!

I'm like DAMN!
eek.gif
She actually could hold a intelligent nice conversation with me!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a quite intelligent dude who can hold a conversation well... and really only the older females can hang.

Me too. Not to mention, ol heads are freaks. And if she got her own, she won't get clingy which makes things a lot easier.
pimp.gif
Older women work w/ u while the youngsters still don't get it. Older womenhold u down, younger women hold u up. Older women drive cars, younger women wanna ride. Yall see where I'm goin w/ this
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i love older women, but it seems younger women love me
frown.gif

the younger ones love sex, the older ones love a relationship. i want them both
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom