Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Really?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I'm 22... and trust me, there is hope my man
laugh.gif

Plenty of older girls are
pimp.gif

Im 20 and I second that .... OLDER IS BETTER .
i like em younger....by the time they get some common sense, they too ugly to make being a good girl relevant...

Just wait till they have a baby! That's why I feel sorry for all these people on here who are into "big booty momas" and "I like themthick" type of chicks... I hope they marry them, cause once they have kids... Oh GOD.....
This-

Becomes....

fat-girl-black-undies-bra-thighs.jpg

Originally Posted by roman736

Just wait till they have a baby! That's why I feel sorry for all these people on here who are into "big booty momas" and "I like them thick" type of chicks... I hope they marry them, cause once they have kids... Oh GOD.....
This-

Becomes....

call me nasty but ill still take a slaps off that

Originally Posted by KingClue

Originally Posted by roman736

Just wait till they have a baby! That's why I feel sorry for all these people on here who are into "big booty momas" and "I like them thick" type of chicks... I hope they marry them, cause once they have kids... Oh GOD.....
This-

Becomes....

call me nasty but ill still take a slaps off that
COSIGN... I'LL TAKE AN ONION ANY DAY... MILF'S AND OLDER WOMEN ARE HOT...

FlatBooties.png
roll.gif

no, girls under 21 in a group suck because they cant go anywhere because theyre under age.. theyre just kool cause theyre easy to game up....

I think 20-23 is the perfect age, they have less real responabilities (less *****y) compared to older and none of the HS/just out of HS drama.

EDIT: and I've only ever had one 20+ g/f
frown.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

I just realized that once girls get older than around 19-20 they start getting bigger and uglier. I am 19 and this is hard to comprehend.
02e35daee06b52362781a5b50845834db67a755.gif
No he didnt just saythat.

I just realized that once girls get older than around 19-20 they start getting bigger and uglier. I am 19 and this is hard to comprehend.

Boy you got life *#*+** up...I'm 19 but the way I see it is that you want a younger women which means you want a girl.
By a girl I mean a female who doesn't hold intelligent conversations and has no depth...no real personality.

..but hey if that's what you like..go for it..I suppose it just reflects upon your own intellect.
grin.gif

Age range does not always directly correlate to maturity.

I need a older chick tho. Just for the experience of having one.

Duh, that's why. You like em young and easy huh cowboy?

Older women
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x100

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Boy you got life *#*+** up...I'm 19 but the way I see it is that you want a younger women which means you want a girl.
By a girl I mean a female who doesn't hold intelligent conversations and has no depth...no real personality.

..but hey if that's what you like..go for it..I suppose it just reflects upon your own intellect.
grin.gif
QFT

Ever heard of the saying look at Moms to see how ya girl gonna look when shes older.

19 n under u must be talkin about sex my man when they are infatuated with u n just want some/cant get enough no questions asked

But alotta young girls that have grown bodies have kid like minds hence a releationship/conversation is outa the question

if its just smashing yea

Ive dated alot of younger chicks n there heads are to messed up Id rather have an older girl who knows wat she wants n aint fooled easily

Im about to marry the oldest girl ive dated since school im 28 shes 27 n everything damn good and moms n aunties are still bangin in there 50s so I know im setfor a while

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by soltheman

That's why you have to bag yourself one that's wifey material from the jump off, so you can have her around when all the other starters on the roster take the Kwame Brown route.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom