Women's March Appreciation

Not surprised the kings of ****starting @ CNN are downplaying what's going on with a headline that has been up for almost a full day that reads "Moment or movement?"

Last edited:
Glad you reported him. Makes realize how lame some dudes are.

It's pathetic, really.

Dude actually had the audacity to try to draw parallels between the Amber Rose/Black Chyna led walk to what was actually trying to be accomplished yesterday.

[thread="658840"]lol I just realized it's dudes FIRST few days in office and this may very well become his legacy...it is apparently one of the biggest marches/protests in human history. I'm kinda mad I didn't go it looks like so much fun. :nthat: [/thread]

It was truly a beautiful sight. I'm still in awe at the turnout GLOBALLY. These protests are going to be the norm till this clown is out of office.

I used to **** on people protesting, used to think it would be pointless after the fact and nothing would really change. 

Then I saw first hand what happened in Egypt in 2011.  They never stopped protesting, people risked their jobs to go out and take down the old regime, and it worked.  Then again, almost 1k people died and they burned down almost 100 police stations.  So who knows if that same type of thing can happen here.

It was truly a beautiful sight. I'm still in awe at the turnout GLOBALLY. These protests are going to be the norm till this clown is out of office.
Yep, they set the tone and they ODed...I've literally never seen anything like this. But other groups gotta step up. 

-If there is a million man march against that imbecile we need to start it now so I can buy a ticket.

Think about the mobilization in only 2.5 months of planning.

You're 1000000% right, other groups HAVE to step up. A 2017 Million Man March, IMO, would TROUNCE the attendance #'s from 1995. I think there would certainly be more of a diverse gathering. If anything, Trump being elected has brought more people together. Part of this fool's agenda was to divide...but nah. We're now seeing strength in numbers. KEEP IT GOING!

I used to **** on people protesting, used to think it would be pointless after the fact and nothing would really change. 

Then I saw first hand what happened in Egypt in 2011.  They never stopped protesting, people risked their jobs to go out and take down the old regime, and it worked.  Then again, almost 1k people died and they burned down almost 100 police stations.  So who knows if that same type of thing can happen here.

Just google standing rock and what they did ths past year. What they've accomplished is inspiring.

People forget What people accomplished in the 60s and 70s. People have had power and the man has tried to make us believe we didn't.

My girl and my daughter went down there yesterday :pimp:

**** is awe inspiring. We gotta keep the pressure on tho ..anytime this fool makes a public appearance let him feel it.

I know DC going to do its part :pimp:

What pisses me off is how many men and children suffered yesterday at the expense of this womens march.

While these women were off celebrating how great it is to be a woman in America, men everywhere starved during dinner and children missed recitals and soccer practice.

I dont know about you guys, but i refuse to eat Hungry Man dinners and miss the game to watch my 7 year old daughter pretend to play soccer.

What selfish *******.
So when are these neglected husbands gonna do their own march??

:smh: @ the apathetic members in here spewing nonsense. It's individuals like you who emulate what's wrong with this country.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2308220/width/200/height/400[/IMG

[GALLERY="media, 2308221"][/GALLERY]]

I'm very proud and glad to see this many people unite and come together PEACEFULLY for a much worthy cause... I must ask the question, though.......

WHERE WAS THIS TURNOUT ON NOVEMBER 8TH, 2016?!!?!?!

HAD THERE BEEN THIS MUCH EFFORT AND UNITY ON NOVEMBER 8TH, THE NATION...NO, THE WORLD WOULDNT HAVE TO MARCH OUT AGAINST DONALD!
mean.gif
lol

Last edited:
Uber was lit yesterday... but when I got into LA... it was anarchy = imagine 1,000,000 Women drivers

Back
Top Bottom