Women's sized Jordans? UPDATE 12/2/2014 - JB Extends Womens Sizes to a SZ 11 WMNS

Should bigger sizes in Women's Jordans be released again?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
just makes me think of the try hard era of making pink "cool" for guys
This is my view on this if the males want to wear Jordans made for females then that's them.  If I was in that size range I wouldn't but everyone has different taste and you have to respect that.  Also Pink is not a color I would wear (only have one pink dress shirt that I wore one time) but as I said before if Pink is your color that's you.

I'll squeeze my foot in
laugh.gif
. If I can go from a size 10 TTS all the way down to 8.5 in low 1s then I definitely can rock these
it ain't 2002,can't rock no pink. especially shoes, even if they look nic.
be tight if it was the same blue from those Verde 10s or even infrared would be fine but... nah
I appreciate you for this one.  The difference between then and now is that this pink is very different than a "Shy Pink" like back on the Jordan 5's. This is a flaming pink.  Personally, I think it looks stupid to see grown boys and men rocking this color and I HATE when they go overkill and take things like this and wear.  It's one thing if it's BCA month. It's another thing for this to be your everyday style.  

Say what you want...I cant fade it.  However, I am also the SAME way about females not leaving some things for the guys...like foamposites above a size 7Y. They just look masculine and I think they look better on the men.  At the end of the day people do what they want, but that Jordan XII in VIVID PINK (actual color) is vividly feminine IMHO. The Verde X, Mint Green 3 (which my son wears often) and Citrus 11 were much more neutral.

With that being said...these are a must cop.
happy.gif

View media item 1865029

I appreciate you for this one.  The difference between then and now is that this pink is very different than a "Shy Pink" like back on the Jordan 5's. This is a flaming pink. Personally, I think it looks stupid to see grown boys and men rocking this color and I HATE when they go overkill and take things like this and wear. It's one thing if it's BCA month. It's another thing for this to be your everyday style.

With that being said...these are a must cop.:D
:smh: :smh:
What Happened To Wear What Like??
If the shoe fits WEAR IT.
I was 10 in 2002 and had no clue about hip-hop or fashion/trends in the hip-hop culture.
Besides I'm the most left field black person on here from music tastes (that would make other black ppl cringe or laugh at me) to how I dress.
I don't conform to no one because I'm different.
I'm not gay and I fully embrace the color pink :smile:

View media item 1865029

I appreciate you for this one.  The difference between then and now is that this pink is very different than a "Shy Pink" like back on the Jordan 5's. This is a flaming pink. Personally, I think it looks stupid to see grown boys and men rocking this color and I HATE when they go overkill and take things like this and wear. It's one thing if it's BCA month. It's another thing for this to be your everyday style.

Besides I'm the most left field black person on here from music tastes (that would make other black ppl cringe or laugh at me) to how I dress.
I don't conform to no one because I'm different
Getting some angelus to paint that purple ***** pink like the rest of shoe

Last edited:
View media item 1865029

:smh: :smh:
I was 10 in 2002 and had no clue about hip-hop or fashion/trends in the hip-hop culture.
I don't conform to no one because I'm different.
I'm not gay and I fully embrace the color pink :smile:

02 was around the time that dipset was big and camron had dudes dressing in all pink and stuff.

View media item 1865127
I agree tho, if you like em, buy em. It's not like you have to wear all pink just because the shoes are pink :lol:

Last edited:
Stupid gs sizing. Would've needed those 12s if they came out in anywhere close to my size

mean.gif
mean.gif

I said in my previous post:
 At the end of the day people do what they want, 
That includes wearing what they like.  Lol. If you wanna walk around in a vivid pink shoe do what makes you feel good.  I don't care...I'll probably never see you in person.  I posted that meme though b/c you said you wear a size 8.5-10 or something. THAT is a lie...unless you got rubber feet.  

I'll squeeze my foot in :lol: . If I can go from a size 10 TTS all the way down to 8.5 in low 1s then I definitely can rock these
View media item 1865029

it ain't 2002,can't rock no pink. especially shoes, even if they look nic.

be tight if it was the same blue from those Verde 10s or even infrared would be fine but... nah

I appreciate you for this one.  The difference between then and now is that this pink is very different than a "Shy Pink" like back on the Jordan 5's. This is a flaming pink.  Personally, I think it looks stupid to see grown boys and men rocking this color and I HATE when they go overkill and take things like this and wear.  It's one thing if it's BCA month. It's another thing for this to be your everyday style.  

Say what you want...I cant fade it.  However, I am also the SAME way about females not leaving some things for the guys...like foamposites above a size 7Y. They just look masculine and I think they look better on the men.  At the end of the day people do what they want, but that Jordan XII in VIVID PINK (actual color) is vividly feminine IMHO. The Verde X, Mint Green 3 (which my son wears often) and Citrus 11 were much more neutral.

yup thx. it is a nice lookin shoe tho. the leather quality looks like it'll be on point

speakin of shoes that look off on girls; the 13s, they just look too masculine I think (I'm sure someone loves em but hey)

I said in my previous post:

That includes wearing what they like.  Lol. If you wanna walk around in a vivid pink shoe do what makes you feel good.  I don't care...I'll probably never see you in person.  I posted that meme though b/c you said you wear a size 8.5-10 or something. THAT is a lie...unless you got rubber feet.  
I'm a size 10 in Jordan's depending on model. If it's bulky like 12s & 13s I size down .5 or boats like the Jordan 1 lows I can size down a full size to a 9 or 8.5 and it fits snug and comfortable. Haha welcome to America you will see **** you will hate everyday so get used to it.

Yea with all the differences in sizing in these kicks in legitimately go from an 11-13, with most shoes fitting best in a 12 for me

02 was around the time that dipset was big and camron had dudes dressing in all pink and stuff.
I actually liked when Cam did this, but then this is more of the shy pink vs vivid pink.
I'm a size 10 in Jordan's depending on model. If it's bulky like 12s & 13s I size down .5 or boats like the Jordan 1 lows I can size down a full size to a 9 or 8.5 and it fits snug and comfortable. Haha welcome to America you will see **** you will hate everyday so get used to it.
There's actually not much I hate in this world.  I could care less about your shoe size. I'm just saying there's no way you're COMFORTABLY fitting in 2 whole size ranges.  One might be huge and one might be too small and you're ok with that, but that doesn't mean it FITS. Stranger things have happened so enjoy your size 8.5 Pink XII's. You might want to size up a bit though as the women's shoes tend to be narrower. 
wink.gif

Sorry but I can't go down 1.5 size on any shoe.

Sorry but I can't go down 1.5 size on any shoe.
Got a buddy that's a 9.5 and wears a 12 in lebrons....

That's going UP tho....
ok
So he wears a 12 in lebrons and sizes down to a 9.5 in Jordans...
semantics...

naw your reaching. if his normal size is a 9.5 in most of all of his shoes then he goes UP to wear lebrons.
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I actually liked when Cam did this, but then this is more of the shy pink vs vivid pink.

There's actually not much I hate in this world.  I could care less about your shoe size. I'm just saying there's no way you're COMFORTABLY fitting in 2 whole size ranges.  One might be huge and one might be too small and you're ok with that, but that doesn't mean it FITS. Stranger things have happened so enjoy your size 8.5 Pink XII's. You might want to size up a bit though as the women's shoes tend to be narrower. :wink:
You mean 9.5y. I'm flat footed and have small feet so my feet can mold to the shape with better grip. That's why I love 12s so much because they give me the arch I need to comfortably rock them.

Back
Top Bottom