Woooowwww Hannity Forums. Vol. Tbone Clones.

I'm completely okay with people being conservative. People are allowed to have their own views. What I'm not okay with, is racist conervatives like afew certain Yankee fans on NT.

OBAMA GOT THAT BLACK BOY WHITE BOY SWAG!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

LOL @ the blatant racism and hypocrisy on that forum

Obama is smarter than and much more eloquent than Bush.
eyes.gif

So was Hitler... I am just saying.

Side Note: TBone should be honor to have such a large stalker fan base here on NT.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

eyes.gif

He was referring to the hypocrisy of them saying Obama is dumb with his IQ and he's a token studet who only got by cause his skin color whenyou can clearly criticize Bush more when he was a C student who only got by cause of his father. Intelligence isnt everything when being a leader but if youcriticize one be real and criticize the other. So your hitler comparison is wrong again

Side Note: TBone should be honor to have such a large stalker fan base here on NT.
true, but I wouldnt call them stalkers. maybe they're fascinated that he disagrees with what is the majority or common opinions on NT.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Yup, thats right. People have different opinions than YOU. Even if they are stupidity.
Exactly. And OP don't act like BOTH SIDES don't have plenty of morons to go around....

That's the thing about NT & the all the liberals on here..... many of you (not all) CAN NOT UNDERSTAND or FATHOM that someone has DIFFERENT views then you.....
Huh?!?!
You mean that's possible?????

You don't say.....

You mean..... there are people who have the OPPOSITE views, beliefs, values of Liberals & they are called CONSERVATIVES????

Well damn.

PS: Nice thread title
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I think Tbone is an actual member there...
Yes and that's a problem? Just because some comments are made does not mean I agree with them or back them such as some of the comments posted by the OP.
Also me being a member on Hannity is no different then someone from here being a member on a Liberal board or posting on places like Daily Kos for instance.
Generally people who have same beliefs or share common interests group together..... this one being listening to Sean Hannity
pimp.gif
& being conservative.

This board... NT... is full of people who most likely found it due to shoes....

You actually said that with pride

laugh.gif

Yikes!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The man blatantly said that he is a Republican...a Conservative...and has never voted for a single Democrat.

Wonderful. His views will not change. Let him live.

When a Democratic candidate says he will lower taxes for the supply-side, have less Gov't involvement, deregulation, and less public entitlement, then Iwill vote for the other party.

Why the hell would someone vote for someone who doesn't agree with their domestic policy? If I would have known that Bush was going to give out BAIL OUTSout of his +@% in 2008, I wouldn't have voted at all in 2004.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Please stop flooding our forum with this nonsense and negativity.

RON PAUL >>>>
I agree, but Ron Paul got no love because he isn't a neo-con like the last few candidates...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

eyes.gif

He was referring to the hypocrisy of them saying Obama is dumb with his IQ and he's a token studet who only got by cause his skin color when you can clearly criticize Bush more when he was a C student who only got by cause of his father. Intelligence isnt everything when being a leader but if you criticize one be real and criticize the other. So your hitler comparison is wrong again
And your ability to take sarcasm is an L.

but, back to topic if you would like to provide official IQ scores from each president they would be appreciated. Continuing on topic, OP created this entirepost to HATE on Tbone, because he doesn't agree with the majority of NT so I guess it is o.k. to stone him- Go right ahead.

That youngster has more stones than majority of NT members for standing up to bandwagon voters. I will give him credit for that. (18
laugh.gif
, but... but... but... 18- words of haters)

Sean Hannity is the only guy if i ever saw him in real life on the street I would snuff no questions asked. Its one thing to have a difference of opinion itsanother to bred hate.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Sean Hannity is the only guy if i ever saw him in real life on the street I would snuff no questions asked. Its one thing to have a difference of opinion its another to bred hate.
Hannity just says stuff to get attention... What about this guy?

He was straight up racist, he didn't hide it...
rush-limbaugh.jpg

If you don't know, he said black QB's like McNabb couldn't ever win a Superbowl because they aren't smart enough to play the position...

In the next few weeks and months we have to watch out for people like TBone and Co. No telling what type of nonsense or hatred they will try to spreadthroughout this forum as well as others for the Republican party failures over the last few years. Keep a close eye on these characters
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

In the next few weeks and months we have to watch out for people like TBone and Co. No telling what type of nonsense or hatred they will try to spread throughout this forum as well as others for the Republican party failures over the last few years. Keep a close eye on these characters
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I thought my jokes were bad...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I'm completely okay with people being conservative. People are allowed to have their own views. What I'm not okay with, is racist conervatives like a few certain Yankee fans on NT.
laugh.gif
keep Team Yankees out of this

TBONE doesn't represent all Yankee fans

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I'm completely okay with people being conservative. People are allowed to have their own views. What I'm not okay with, is racist conervatives like a few certain Yankee fans on NT.
laugh.gif

I know, and I didn't say ALL yankee fans on NT. I was thinking of two in particular since they both have Yankee sigs.

Originally Posted by RellNye

What does this have to do with TBone? People here hate conservatives for no reason at all.
Because I'm an outspoken Conservative on NT and many people don't like it (and don't like conservatives in general on NT)

But anyway, this thread is pointless & might as well lock it, we already got like 25 Obama threads going right now, do we really need another political one
eyes.gif

- you honestly dont get it do you? its not because you are outspoken, its not about your views being different, you are the one that refuses to see the other side of the fence. you are the one boasting andbragging about your affiliation with conservatives never missing a chance to call someone a liberal.
- i mean you really are a true idiot. but im sure to you its all because you're in the minority on NT
eyes.gif
get a clue dude....wake up! i for one dont consider myself one or the other,what i am is myself. i have my own beliefs and views, and am not blind to what the other side has to say. how childish is it to align yourself withconservatives or liberals wholehartedly, not willing to look at or even consider the other sides view. do you not see how ignorant that is? are you really thatdumb??

- the sad thing is like someone said in another thread, to you conservatives v. liberals is like a sport, and you could care less about right or wrong as longas your team is winning.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif

I know, and I didn't say ALL yankee fans on NT. I was thinking of two in particular since they both have Yankee sigs.
Curious as to who the other person is.

I don't see eye to eye with many conservatives but if they want to believe what they want to believe, I let them. Hell, I don't see eye to eye withextreme liberals either...had to stop talking to a couple as a result

No love for those who are moderates in the middle?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

What does this have to do with TBone? People here hate conservatives for no reason at all.
Because I'm an outspoken Conservative on NT and many people don't like it (and don't like conservatives in general on NT)

But anyway, this thread is pointless & might as well lock it, we already got like 25 Obama threads going right now, do we really need another political one
eyes.gif

- you honestly dont get it do you? its not because you are outspoken, its not about your views being different, you are the one that refuses to see the other side of the fence. you are the one boasting and bragging about your affiliation with conservatives never missing a chance to call someone a liberal.
- i mean you really are a true idiot. but im sure to you its all because you're in the minority on NT
eyes.gif
get a clue dude....wake up! i for one dont consider myself one or the other, what i am is myself. i have my own beliefs and views, and am not blind to what the other side has to say. how childish is it to align yourself with conservatives or liberals wholehartedly, not willing to look at or even consider the other sides view. do you not see how ignorant that is? are you really that dumb??

- the sad thing is like someone said in another thread, to you conservatives v. liberals is like a sport, and you could care less about right or wrong as long as your team is winning.
you make some pretty strong points, could you provide evidence to back them up, he probably has a decent knowledge of the other side, and whyshould you consider the other side if you alreayd know what your views are. The thing with political views is that they are pretty much opposites at theircore, people that support small government & conservative fiscal spending are of course going to side with Republicans. why wouldnt they aling themselveswith likeminded people. that is the only thing that makes sense as opposed to aligning yourself with someone whose views are diffferent from yours

damn, dudes going hard on TBone..
smh.gif

i don't agree with his views in any way, shape, or form. but i can at least respect that he seems to have some good intentions, despite how ignorant hereally does come across at times. like, dude has said some REALLY ignorant stuff sometimes that has me wondering if he even thinks before he posts. but unlike99% of the other conservatives on NT he's not an a-hole or anything (we all know some of those NTers i am referring to). he doesn't feel like he has tobelittle people's intelligence to get a point across, even though it seems like thats what most conservatives do these days. that's what i reallyrespect about TBone.

honestly, i think he gets so much hate because he's mad vocal about being a neocon, always posting "Fox News FTW! McCain! Bush!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
" type stuff... if he wasnt so blatant, people would probably leave dude alone.

and outside of political discussions, he's a cool poster in other forums and stuff and seems like a chill dude. so no hate from me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

eyes.gif
- you honestly dont get it do you? its not because you are outspoken, its not about your views being different, you are the one that refuses to see the other side of the fence. you are the one boasting and bragging about your affiliation with conservatives never missing a chance to call someone a liberal.
eyes.gif
get a clue dude....wake up! i for one dont consider myself one or the other, what i am is myself. i have my own beliefs and views, and am not blind to what the other side has to say. how childish is it to align yourself with conservatives or liberals wholehartedly, not willing to look at or even consider the other sides view. do you not see how ignorant that is? are you really that dumb??

- the sad thing is like someone said in another thread, to you conservatives v. liberals is like a sport, and you could care less about right or wrong as long as your team is winning.
you make some pretty strong points, could you provide evidence to back them up, he probably has a decent knowledge of the other side, and why should you consider the other side if you alreayd know what your views are. The thing with political views is that they are pretty much opposites at their core, people that support small government & conservative fiscal spending are of course going to side with Republicans. why wouldnt they aling themselves with likeminded people. that is the only thing that makes sense as opposed to aligning yourself with someone whose views are diffferent from yours
He doesn't make any strong points, he doesn't even know what he's talking about or know me. But you indeed do make agood point(s).
I'm not going to respond to him because I'm leaving for school in 15 minutes, but I did indeed laugh when I saw his rant
laugh.gif

PS: Thanks for many of the responses in here
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Maybe I'll respond later to many of the posts.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

damn, dudes going hard on TBone..
smh.gif

i don't agree with his views in any way, shape, or form. but i can at least respect that he seems to have some good intentions, despite how ignorant he really does come across at times. like, dude has said some REALLY ignorant stuff sometimes that has me wondering if he even thinks before he posts. but unlike 99% of the other conservatives on NT he's not an a-hole or anything (we all know some of those NTers i am referring to). he doesn't feel like he has to belittle people's intelligence to get a point across, even though it seems like thats what most conservatives do these days. that's what i really respect about TBone.
honestly, i think he gets so much hate because he's mad vocal about being a neocon, always posting "Fox News FTW! McCain! Bush!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
" type stuff... if he wasnt so blatant, people would probably leave dude alone.
and outside of political discussions, he's a cool poster in other forums and stuff and seems like a chill dude. so no hate from me
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah I know what you mean..... that'sjust my personality, I'm outspoken like that..... I'm also pretty sarcastic, which can rub people the wrong way if you don't know me.... which Irealize
laugh.gif

Also some of the time I'm just messing around though
laugh.gif

And sometimes I'll just shoot off responses, indeed.... I RARELY actually show my debating side on NT.... if anyone wanted to actually go toe to toe,I'd say I'd win 9 times out of 10. People on NT wouldn't know or agree with that though, because they just don't know
laugh.gif
and I'm not trying to put THAT much effort into NT. I'm mostly here tohave fun!! (see funny stuff, entertaining stuff, and sports stuff)
I'm actually a funny dude in real life, I got jokes
But I mean it's NT.... no one really knows how I really am
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom