Work @ Facebook or Twitter?

Not sure if serious...

A good friend of mine recently got a job working for FB on Oculus Rift. From what he says, they treat their employees well (He hasn't spent a dime on groceries since he worked there  :lol: )  But I see that mentioned about having a balance of work/life. Employees practically live on the FB campus, so take that for what its worth

Great opportunity nonetheless

Good luck!

Yes I`m vary serious.

Yes I`m vary serious.
FB has done a pretty amazing job monetizing their business TBH. They are coming off a year with nearly $13B in annual revenues and looking to hit $17B in a couple years. The transition to mobile, w/ ad revenue, was brilliant. Especially considering the fact that 5 years ago everyone thought it would be impossible for any of these social network companies to make money. 

How do startups make money? They're usually funded by some big wig, right? What are they looking to profit from with that investment? Explain to me how this works because it seems like a Monopoly money to me.

Just watch the show "Silicon Valley" and you'll understand.

FB & twitter will suffer the same fate as myspace. History repeats itself. Only reason FB is still afloat is because the powers that be use them for data mining to collect info on users. This whole zuckerberg david and goliath story is one big fabricated lie to fool the masses.

This blatant lie that some kid blatantly copied myspace in a dorm and somehow facebook became bigger with less money and resources is laughable. There was a deal made behind the scenes to push FB into the limelight

Last edited:
FB & twitter will suffer the same fate as myspace. History repeats itself. Only reason FB is still afloat is because the powers that be use them for data mining to collect info on users. This whole zuckerberg david and goliath story is one big fabricated lie to fool the masses.

This blatant lie that some kid blatantly copied myspace in a dorm and somehow facebook became bigger with less money and resources is laughable. There was a deal made behind the scenes to push FB into the limelight
You have zero idea what you're talking about.

You have zero idea what you're talking about.
Seriously :lol: Facebook is revolutionizing the way people interact and potentially the way they experience entertainment

You guys need to stop helping OP. He's gonna be raising the cost of living in my area even higher than it already is.

Back
Top Bottom