World Championship Wrestling (WCW) Appreciation Post

Didn't see one anywhere. Up early about to relive my childhood and watch some WCW Pro. Good card at that.

Jushin Thunder Liger vs Eddie Guerrero
Steiner Brothers vs Masa Chono/Kensuke Sasaki
Great American Bash 1996 Control Center
Public Enemy vs Scott & Steve Armstrong
Great American Bash 1996 Control Center
Ric Flair vs Scotty Riggs 

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

dubya see dubya
The good ol days 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WCW Pre-Vince Russo was quality television. As a kid I favored the WWE a bit more because thats what introduced me to pro wrestling.

Wasn't sure if it was on old post either, but appreciated nonetheless
pimp.gif
. I was a WWF loyalist at the time, but WCW was the
first wrestling program I had seen. 94-98, with a couple things here and there from 99-01 were fantastic. Loved how they let

a lot of cruisers and undercard guys at the time get loads of shine.

Its funny that I started watching wrestling when the invasion angle just started so I never seen any of the good stuff from wcw
laugh.gif

If anybody wants to post some classic matches
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Its funny that I started watching wrestling when the invasion angle just started so I never seen any of the good stuff from wcw
laugh.gif

If anybody wants to post some classic matches
nerd.gif

Probably my two favorite matches in WCW History

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Ravishing Rick Rude and Stunning Steve Austin  were a damn good tag team
I don't even remember them teaming up.  Was that before or after Austin tagged with Pillman as The Hollywood Blondes?  It's weird remembering Steve when he had blonde hair and was a technical wrestler.
WCW in it's prime was awesome.  Their roster was huge and had a whole bunch of stables.  There was quality talent in the lower and middle level cards.  The cruiserweight division was awesome.

wcw undercard> wcw main events

I remember one starrcade Ultimo Dragon and Dean Malenko opened up the show and stole that , match was fire

some of my favorite guys
Dean Malenko
Curt Hennig
Ultimo Dragon
Chris Jericho
Raven
Alex Wright
Eddie Guerrero
Arn Anderson
pimp.gif

the list goes on. WCW roster was soooo stacked

and who could forget

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I was always WWF growing, but it was hard to ignore WCW in the NWO era.

This. I always used to turn to Raw after the first hour of Nitro but WCW was still appreciated. Just the luxury of having two big wrestling products to watch was dope.

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

wcw undercard> wcw main events

I remember one starrcade Ultimo Dragon and Dean Malenko opened up the show and stole that , match was fire
Funny I was going to post that match. It was Starcade 96, same card Liger vs. Mysterio. Ultimo unified the WCW Cruisterweight title with the J-Crown title that night.

was my favorite show man i was there for every night of monday night nitro when they were in atlanta

Back
Top Bottom