Worldstarhiphop.com finally with something good...

Maybe it's just me, but I always found freestyling easier when someone is GIVING you +!+% to rhyme about...

C'mon now, OP. Dude was your average cat in a smoke session as far as skills go.

Daughter... water...?
laugh.gif
That's basic. Hold on lemme blow your mind...

I'll slaughter your daughter in them panties I bought her, flip her a quarter, hit the bricks and drink a water.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Maybe it's just me, but I always found freestyling easier when someone is GIVING you +!+% to rhyme about...

C'mon now, OP. Dude was your average cat in a smoke session as far as skills go.

Daughter... water...?
laugh.gif

I'll slaughter your daughter in them panties I bought her, flip her a quarter, hit the bricks and drink a water.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Youre 100% right though. Even i came up with some %*#$ and rhyming isnt my thing at all

yeah, freestyling is easier when people give you words... Especially when thats what you do. It gives you a direction, making it rhyme is the easy part

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Daughter... water...?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Youre 100% right though. Even i came up with some %*#$ and rhyming isnt my thing at all
You say came up with somethin', but you lackin' on the draw. I see a baseball bat in your avy, but you seem to be lackin' balls.
nerd.gif

you muh****ers serious with this "that beat was good" talk? That's a CLASSIC song right there, you mean that many of you don't know Guess Who's Back? damn.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Daughter... water...?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You say came up with somethin', but you lackin' on the draw. I see a baseball bat in your avy, but you seem to be lackin' balls.
nerd.gif
1256924278-beanie.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jerk

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Daughter... water...?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
1256924278-beanie.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jerk
Oh word.. You see it in his sig then pass the joint its 4 20.. Why you still rocking the 09 hoody 
I heard ya girl was a goody goody.. Talking bout the P.. And tell her hit me up.. Saturday im free.. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FIYAAHHHHH 

Back
Top Bottom