Worst actor of all time...gotdamn

Joined Aug 24, 2006
Steven Seagal .... who is this guy his movies suck.

you agree? if not list your #1 most disliked.

Joined Jul 23, 2007
son couldnt throw a kick above his waist but he was still that DUDE! Son is a master Thesbian

He got some Classics tho

Hard 2 kill
Out for Justice
Marked for Death
Above the Law

but past that and its soem bull %*%!

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Joined Dec 25, 2007
Has anyone ever seen Steven Seagal take a beating in any of his movies? That man be surronded with 8 dudes and not take 1 hit. And still break all of thosedudes necks with chops.

Pmighty

Formerly 'pmighty'
Joined May 28, 2005
up until under siege 2 (w/the exception of "fire down below") i enjoyed errything he did. after that errything was all bad

Denzel Washington gets my vote. He plays the same character in every film
thats true but i dont think that makes him a bad actor hes jus not as versatile as others like depp, hanks, will smith etc

Joined Jul 12, 2007
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Denzel Washington gets my vote. He plays the same character in every film
That doesn't mean he's a bad actor, that just means Denzel Washington > anybody they can make up

Joined Jul 15, 2008
Arnold Szwanater or however you spell his name....by far the worst actor of all time!

Joined Jan 5, 2003
Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Steven Seagal and Keanu Reaves (sp)

i thought i was the only one who hated the hell out of Keanu Reeves.

after Bill and Ted, i was done with him. haven't watched any other movies he's done since.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now