Worst actor of all time...gotdamn

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Denzel Washington gets my vote. He plays the same character in every film
indifferent.gif

You are out of your damn mind.

Steven Seagal ripping out a random henchman's trachea in Under Siege is still one of the best things ever on film.

Originally Posted by SIRWAGON

Originally Posted by Essential1

indifferent.gif
Training Day, John Q, American Gangster, He Got Game, Fallen, The Hurricane, Man of Fire.. Come on dude.
i think denzel just shows up to the set then asks himself, how would i act if i was in this situation?

like honestly if alonzo in training day survived he would probably
A) teach one of his kids to play ball and kill the kids mom in an argument about basketball
B) go to mexico and protect some little rich girl from kidnappers

the transition would be seamless

my vote goes to Martin Lawrence
ehh you can't really count him sense he's obviously a comedian first.. then an actor.

keanu for sure no doubt and Brendan Fraser.....most overpaid actors of all time (way to rep Canada dudes)

3 People I rather die than watch act:

Keanu Reeves
Steven Segal
Ben Affleck (with exception to a few films)

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Seems like you only saw American Gangster and Training Day.
Oh know, your right. In his new "Taking in Pelham" he really reminds me of Frank Lucas.
indifferent.gif
the guy is sorta right and sorta wrong, i guess he's been playing the same character more as of late as opposed to during his 90s/ early 2000scareer

movies where he played different types of characters - he got game, training day, american gangster, remember the titans

movies where he played the same guy - man on a mission, deja vu, inside man - and possibly this upcoming movie of his where he plays some transportation guy

Originally Posted by Pmighty

up until under siege 2 (w/the exception of "fire down below") i enjoyed errything he did. after that errything was all bad
smh.gif

thats true but i dont think that makes him a bad actor hes jus not as versatile as others like depp, hanks, will smith etc
idk.
pelham 123 looks a bit different and I want to say American Gangster but he seems to resemble that famous cop role. Idk the name

I feel like these suggestions are for the most "one-dimensional" actors in Hollywood. Yes, Steven Seagal, Vin Diesel, Keanu Reeves are all onedimensional actors. But, one of the "worst" actors of our generation has to be Jessica Alba, she has no dynamic when she acts onto screen.

Will Smith plays the same character is almost every movie. Ultimately, he attempts to save the world, whether physically or emotionally.

Did anybody mention Nicholas Cage?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

That doesn't mean he's a bad actor, that just means Denzel Washington > anybody they can make up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Denzel is perfect for every role he's ever been in..... in a Sam Jackson sort of way, but better!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Will Smith plays the same character is almost every movie. Ultimately, he attempts to save the world, whether physically or emotionally.

yeah, somebody mentioned him above alongside tom cruise and keanau reeves, so true
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

if it wasnt for gone in 60 seconds which was a good movie where at least he didnt mess it up by doing a terrible job, i wouldnt know what to think of this guy

i mean, he was outdone by travolta in faceoff as both the good guy and the bad guy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Don't forget Will runs in every movie
laugh.gif

if it wasnt for gone in 60 seconds which was a good movie where at least he didnt mess it up by doing a terrible job, i wouldnt know what to think of this guy
I mean, Adaptation. is one of my favorite movies, but I can't really accredit that to Nicholas Cage. He was acceptable in it, I suppose, butnothing that could make me overlook some of his other performances.

Back
Top Bottom