Worst Professional Sports Team This Decade?

Some people here are morons. When have the pirates beaten the yankees, the knicks beaten the Lakers, or the Lions beaten the Steelers. The Raiders went to theplayoffs in 2000, 2001 (tuck game) and 2002. we beat the Steelers when they won the super bowl and beat them again this year as the defending champs. How manyteams have gone to the superbowl this decade? People are just Raider hater but so what we are the Raiders an we enjoy the hate. Win lose or tie

pg2_g_pats_raiders_580.jpg

oh yeah this was decades ago back when Bush was president so it doesn't count

[h3]Gannon lifts Raiders past Titans 41-24 in AFC title game[/h3][font=helvetica,arial]Posted: Sunday January 19, 2003 10:24PM[/font]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [font=helvetica,arial]Rich Gannon had three first-half touchdown passes to three different receivers. AP[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- The Oakland Raiders did morethan "Just win, baby!"

They did it their way, blending a renegade past with a pass-happy present to defeat the Tennessee Titans 41-24 on Sunday in the AFC Championship Game.
http://www.bleedsilverandblack.com/images/rollcall_020.gif

60811240785058Trophies.jpg

1. Toronto Blue Jays

2. Toronto Raptors

3. Toronto Maple Leafs

4. Detroit Lions

5. Pittsburgh Pirates

6. KC Royals

#4 through #6 is my real list.

Originally Posted by warriors510

Why do so many people buy that black pirates hat with the red brim

It's a nice hat?

I usually stick with my SD/Padres fitteds, but when I see a nice hat I don't hesitate to buy it if it's not a SD/Padres fitted [unless it's an LAor SF fitted]..

although we're talking about worst teams based on performance, I might have to say the knicks have been one of most mismanaged teams this decade. Fromacquiring awful contracts from the Ewing Trade, Houston's 100 mill contract to trading away top future draft picks.
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
smh.gif
Goodbye to this decade. I can't believe I made it through all ofthis as a fan.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Some people here are morons. When have the pirates beaten the yankees, the knicks beaten the Lakers, or the Lions beaten the Steelers. The Raiders went to the playoffs in 2000, 2001 (tuck game) and 2002. we beat the Steelers when they won the super bowl and beat them again this year as the defending champs. How many teams have gone to the superbowl this decade? People are just Raider hater but so what we are the Raiders an we enjoy the hate. Win lose or tie

[h3]Gannon lifts Raiders past Titans 41-24 in AFC title game[/h3][font=helvetica,arial]Posted: Sunday January 19, 2003 10:24 PM[/font]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [td] [font=helvetica,arial]Rich Gannon had three first-half touchdown passes to three different receivers. AP[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- The Oakland Raiders did more than "Just win, baby!"

They did it their way, blending a renegade past with a pass-happy present to defeat the Tennessee Titans 41-24 on Sunday in the AFC Championship Game.

Raiders SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Some people here are morons. When have the pirates beaten the yankees, the knicks beaten the Lakers, or the Lions beaten the Steelers. The Raiders went to the playoffs in 2000, 2001 (tuck game) and 2002. we beat the Steelers when they won the super bowl and beat them again this year as the defending champs. How many teams have gone to the superbowl this decade? People are just Raider hater but so what we are the Raiders an we enjoy the hate. Win lose or tie

[h3]Gannon lifts Raiders past Titans 41-24 in AFC title game[/h3][font=helvetica,arial]Posted: Sunday January 19, 2003 10:24 PM[/font]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [td] [font=helvetica,arial]Rich Gannon had three first-half touchdown passes to three different receivers. AP[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- The Oakland Raiders did more than "Just win, baby!"

Raiders SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

there will always be haters
smh.gif

^^ Not a hater they are terrible
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Knicks because they are SUPPOSED to be a winning franchise with higher expectations than just playing out a couple of seasons waiting for a savior who may ormay not come.

Lions, Pirates, and Royals have always been crappy franchises and therefore have little expectations from their fan-base.

Nats are a relatively new franchise.

Grizz have actually been better than the Knicks in the past 10 years.

Knicks easily win this award.

Knicks...how can you be the richest team in the league and still suck every season

The Raiders beat the Steelers in 2006, year after the Super Bowl, Ben's near death year.
I would have moderate success, but their payroll never increased so I never had a chance to sign my prospects who turned into stars. It ended up like a real life version of itself.
Exactly, I can't get to down on them, while they should have MORE success, it is an unfair system that would never allow them to beconsistently successful. Until that changes, what are they supposed to do? That being said, they do suck, but are probably the best "farm team" ofany MLB team, I mean they produce great guys that go on to amazing careers elsewhere.
laugh.gif

- The Motor City Kittens aka The Lions Team has been terrible since forever.
- Browns
- Pirates
- Grizz
- Knicks

Originally Posted by warriors510

Why do so many people buy that black pirates hat with the red brim
I was just thinking that! Maybe they're from pittsburg (CA) haha

Back
Top Bottom