Would the movie Notorious have been better without Sean Combs' involvement?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Stay the f--- from police.............
grin.gif
come on black, the police are cool. they're hear to protect us...

I didn't expect this movie to be anything but a little entertaining. I never find these type of movies to be that on point in terms of what the truth is.It is what it is I guess.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

The movie was WAY overhyped...I was disappointed big time. The only person casted that halfway resembled the real deal was the chick that played Faith. Everyone else, though? Meh...

I thought the dude who played BIG was on point for the most part....there were scenes where it looked like his mouth was full of walnuts

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*The casting: Could they have found some more people who DIDN'T look like who they were supposed to portray? I mean, come on....Puff looking like Carl Thomas, Pac looking like a broke #@% Dave Chappelle, Suge Knight looking like an ol' Madea in the face type dude, and that big toothed kid that played Cease? That's the best that they could have done?

*Anyone else feel like the film was EXTREMELY rushed? Imagine if this movie was made on that "Ray" type of steez?
eek.gif
I'm talking about EPIC. This had a BET movie of the week type of feel...
laugh.gif
In addition they changed way too much in the movie. C'mon Puff didnt keep it real, dude the stuff happened 11yrs ago (It didnt happen in 1873, we remember the truth.)

*Kim having a nice job? LMAO never happened, and he starting to rap cuz of BIG? Swing and a miss, she did that before BIG.

Since when is being a sales associate at a department store a nice job?
laugh.gif

I just saw the movie yesterday, Major flaws i know its a movie but c'mon

No Charlie B-More
No Lox
No Jay
Charlie B-More was with him in the car crash, could made a cameo at least just for the car crash. And he rocked with Charlie way harder than Kim anyway.
No Lox, That was just upsetting
No Jay, They was gonna make a label together, and yet no cameo, They could've found anybody that look like a camel to play jay.
Kim started rappin before she met BIG, any they made her seem like she was just a jumpoff, she was more to BIG than that.
Faith was on point, although they could of put when Faith wore lil kim out when she went back to the manshion and saw BIG smashin Kim.

Now waiting to see a 2PAC - Thug Life movie come up.
eyes.gif

Movie was trash all around.
Wikipedia provides more insight into this story than the movie does

I don't see how Puff's involvement or lack of it would've made this movie better. He wasn't director or writer.

Him being portrayed "too good" didn't make the movie less than what it could've been.

Back
Top Bottom