Would you date a girl with one hand? ****update pg. 5!!!!!

Originally Posted by West2East

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

SO you're taking her just to do so with no plans to hit AND you already have a girl? Why?
That's what I'm wondering... How is that appropriate?
How is that not appropriate? always tryin' to keep a man down
indifferent.gif

j/k

dom's post wasn't a roast and didn't include either "
pimp.gif
", "
laugh.gif
", or "
roll.gif
". im not sure how i feel about that.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

indifferent.gif

j/k
You weren't kidding
laugh.gif
. Anyway hitting up myspace to talk to females and then actually meeting up with them whether it's looking forfriendship or not just doesn't sit right with me. I mean just like Miss Mouse and I were wondering... Why? What's the purpose?

Originally Posted by West2East

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

indifferent.gif

j/k
You weren't kidding
laugh.gif
. Anyway hitting up myspace to talk to females and then actually meeting up with them whether it's looking for friendship or not just doesn't sit right with me. I mean just like Miss Mouse and I were wondering... Why? What's the purpose?

I don't even know why you answered him. I think he just wanted to give out a stoneface.
laugh.gif

If she was hot enough then yes. The girl you posted is just good enough, sex would be creepy though

NO!!! are yall NT crazy... the scarring of the missing had is a DEF TURNOFF for me... NT please STOP.. i know ya'll deep down inside just want to makehomie look FOOLISH. to me.. its not being in public with her. Its the deformity of the missing limb and how it looks..
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

don't be immature about it, man. take her out and treat her like you would any other girl
co-sign. Don't let what the world decides is beautiful fool you. Get to know this woman and see if she is something special.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

don't be immature about it, man. take her out and treat her like you would any other girl
co-sign. Don't let what the world decides is beautiful fool you. Get to know this woman and see if she is something special.
For real. Don't let your chance slip away because of some superficial nonsense.

Update?

EDIT: Thats cool of you not tripping over that, and getting to know her better.. dudes i know wouldnt even do the myspace convo..

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Update?

EDIT: Thats cool of you not tripping over that, and getting to know her better.. dudes i know wouldnt even do the myspace convo..

B/c trying to date a girl you met on MySpace is very weird.

mex3x13 (5:17:02 AM): wait

mex3x13 (5:17:11 AM): if u only have one hand how do u type as fast as me?!?!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Most girls i know woulda signed out after that.......Shes a winner and a goodsport......Two Thumbs up(no pun intended)

I'd take the girl in the 2nd pic on the far left...but she looks too young ha.

But do you fam, i would if it was a female that i knew very well and had the whole package.

Back
Top Bottom