Would you date a girl with one hand? ****update pg. 5!!!!!

I hate NTs maturity sometimes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by West2East

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

SO you're taking her just to do so with no plans to hit AND you already have a girl? Why?
That's what I'm wondering... How is that appropriate?
How is that not appropriate? always tryin' to keep a man down
indifferent.gif

j/k
man you dudes obviously do not have attractive female friends. i got my girl for smashing/support and i have female friends forentertainment/boredom.

if im bored and my girl cant go out, i just take one of my home girls out. no biggie.
pimp.gif

my girl trusts me, and i trust her. its a beautiful thing. and nahh im not just "being nice" i just didnt have !%+* to do today. lol

UPDATE:

m y college regisration ended up taking longer than normal. so i went to pic her up at 10.30 (eventhough we werescheduled to meet up at 9.30) and she wants ready
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

anyways, i can confirm that she doesnt have a right hand. her arm cuts of like,,, halfway to the wrist. also her left hand is missing her pointing finger
i think the only thing that made it awkward was the fact i was trying not to make it awkward. lol like trying not to look at her arm etc. it was coo tho. tookher to LnL and hit LBC. for some reason she kept wanting to take pics wit me n that kinda made me uncomfortable (im not a picture kinda guy)

but here go some pics so no ducktale callin
tongue.gif
btw. we in no way plannedto match shoes.... it was a coincidence. shes an ex-sneakerhead..
smokin.gif
happy.gif

2rpsg8o.jpg

24pao7s.jpg

her tat: (her moms name is daisy. nice idea/meaning i think but wud have put it somewhere else..)
x4lnk8.jpg

her:
2hhm0at.jpg

Bonus
nerd.gif
(i was trying to get her to drink some but she kept saying i wasjust trying to drug her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

dnemic.jpg

*had to block some personal info so no one tries to steal my RX o_O

Not only do I respect the way you approached the situation OP, but that's some smoove @+@ chit-chat you put down. Not bad. That eyebrow @$## was goldengrams B
laugh.gif
. Good luck. I'd go in on her..

man you dudes obviously do not have attractive female friends. i got my girl for smashing/support and i have female friends for entertainment/boredom.

if im bored and my girl cant go out, i just take one of my home girls out. no biggie.
pimp.gif

my girl trusts me, and i trust her. its a beautiful thing. and nahh im not just "being nice" i just didnt have !%+* to do today. lol
Am I the only that
laugh.gif
at this? It seems weird but Ican't figure out whats wrong
nerd.gif

first time you met the girl and already tryin to make her get down on the purple drank
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Not only do I respect the way you approached the situation OP, but that's some smoove **+ chit-chat you put down. Not bad. That eyebrow $%+# was golden grams B
laugh.gif
. Good luck. I'd go in on her..

word

props for being open minded and not ignorant like most NTers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jojobud

dam man...you tryin to get rid of some of that syrup? where you located?

its not syrup anymore
mad.gif
all the pharmacies in southern cali changed to alow-budget pharmaceutical manufacturer. its more liquidy now
mad.gif
mad.gif

still hits the same tho
eyes.gif

if ur in LA i hook it up. i dont really like to sell it.

Back
Top Bottom