Would you date a stripper?

Aight well a couple of months ago i posted that my boy was in "love with a stripper" and now i found out he has been dating her for 2weeks.

The girl is hot but com on.... dudes feel on her all night.

He is my best friend and i even gotten a lap dance from her before. I seen everything

My question is would you date a stripper?

i know i can't
grin.gif

If she was a rare up and up stripper than maybe. Most of those chicks WILL smash for cash though.

I fully expected to see T-Pain- I'm in love with a stripper(the remix) youtube video embedded already

NT's slippin tonight

oh, and I couldn't do it unless I didn't know for a long #%! time because it somehow never came up but she didn't exactly hide it, and by time itdid I was already in love or something.
basically...nope, she could be a great person and just doing it to make money to get through school, but in my mind I know she puts on a show for other men byputting herself out there. Sorry, in my mind that's like being with a cleaner ho, and I can't do it.

They're all psycho. Every stripper I've ever known on a personal level is crazy. Its only two weeks. He'll realize in a month that its a messed upup situation.

Id date to smash and then leave her in the quickness. I wouldnt have a relationship with her tho.

I guess...some of them are just trying to pay for school.

In all seriousness, you make a LOT of money stripping. Some girls just like/need money that much. There's not necessarily something wrong with a girl causeshe strips.

Yeah if she's JUST a stripper no "on the side" kinda things. She has to give it up if I put rings on the finger though

i've dated a few strippers, but i have never taken one seriously.

I dont think i could actually take a stripper serious enough to not cheat on them and genuinely just get over on them.

Back
Top Bottom