Would you ever let your parents borrow or have money?

Of course! They are great parents and if they ever needed help, I'll be there to support. I think even if they were crappy parents, I'd still help as long as it doesn't involve them hurting others or themselves (ie money for booze if they were alcoholics).

how is this even a question? especially on a site that most people found due to a very expensive parent-funded hobby

Ha. My mom would never buy shoes outside of payless. They didnt fund a single shoe purchase.

No i aint mad about that. Not like they had to. Buy they cant claim they did like they've tried before.

If your parents have been in your life your whole life, no matter what problems ya'll have  (unless there is like molestations or such) then you are an ungrateful bastard if you say no, ever, or ever ask them to give it back to  you. It costs around a million to raise a child, they've paid their dues, you ungrateful little snot.
:rolleyes

I'd wipe out my bank account for my mom if she needed it.

Considering that my dad owes my mom six figures worth of child support,  dude could die in a ditch for all I care.

My parents gave me life

My mom gets whatever I have and more, she would never ask for it.

Would only give my dad money if it affected my mom's life too. And even then I'd give it to my mom.

Dad yes. Mom no but I do things for her. Like i dont just flat out give her money. Ill buy giftcards if the kids need school clothes or sports equipment or I will buy what they need and send it to them directly. But even then im hesitant because they have a dad making over 70k and dosent do sh...

Mom would get whatever she asks for on the spot, no questions. I would give my dad money too, I would have questions though since he is well off financially as it is.

No amount of money moms could ever ask for would ever pay compensate for all she did raising me and making sure I had what I needed to be successful today. She gave me the tools to life.

This is my sentiments exactly.

My mother worker hard for years, working as much as she could, not only to put food on the table, but worked extra hours and went without on more than a few occasions around my bday and Christmas to make sure I had some presents. She can have as much money as she needs from me.

With that said, I've seen parents try to take adv of their children. And its sad to see it.

If I was able to, id give my mother anything. My dad doesnt pay for anything, and my mother single handedly is paying for me to go to college and whenever i have an emergency (like my throttle going out in my car) she is always there to help me out. Yes i work, and pay for a bunch...but i make minimum wage because i dont have a degree and cant find anything better. But my mom understands and does whatever she can to help me. If i ever come into a bunch of money, you guys bet your biscuits she is going to be the first person i help out and give most of that money to. She deserves it more than anyone else i know.

I'd let them have any money I had in an instant. Same with my siblings. We're all pretty tight and it never really comes to that, but my parents helped us all through life so the least I could do would be to give them anything I could to help. My future in laws would most likely get the same kind of deal too, I've seen them go to all lengths while my fiancée was in under and grad school so that we could start off our life together with minimal debt.

I'd let my parents have whatever they need in a heartbeat. But my parents both hustlers so I wouldn't see them needing to borrow money. My dad would prolly pay me + Interest on GP

A few ungrateful little ****** in here man. 
mean.gif

I'm forever in debt to my parents, so yeah I'd let them borrow/have anything of mine.  They've supported me through too much and never asked for anything or held it over my head.  I didn't realize how ungrateful I was until I saw how one of my friend's parents treated him...

I'd wipe out my bank account for my mom if she needed it.

Considering that my dad owes my mom six figures worth of child support,  dude could die in a ditch for all I care.

ya mom probably got the courts to give her a ridiculous unnecessary amount of child support :smh:

Man I feel sorry for you OP. I cant believe your parents did such a crap job of raising you that you wouldn't borrow them money for something. I understand if they borrowing money for drugs or gambling whatever..but man money is money..you wouldnt be on this earth without them bruh. If they aint spend they money feeding you, you wouldnt be here. If my parents need money and I can afford it, best believe they aint eem have to ask twice and I dont care if I get it back or not.

Only if I can afford it, but if **** would hit the fan my mom could stay at my crib until she get's back on her feet.

Man, my mom ain't got a retirement plan. I will do my best to make sure she's still living comfortably. Only way I will know whether or not I was successful in life

Back
Top Bottom