Would you have disagreed with a 1 hour 'Decision' show if LeBron had gone to the NYK/Nets/Bulls?

Seeing a lot of people pissed at LeBron doing his whole marketing thing. I know I am. But would you have been as mad had he said I'm going to Chicago/Knicks/Nets?

Seeing a lot of people pissed at LeBron doing his whole marketing thing. I know I am. But would you have been as mad had he said I'm going to Chicago/Knicks/Nets?

I wouldn't have been as mad . Son said MJ played with superstars too ( kukoc and H. Grant) I lol'd for 20 mins after he said that. If I recall neither of those two was all NBA 1st team. LeBron smacked a gang of people in the face because he knew where he was going yrs ago. All three signed extensions just to make this happen.

Even if Bron went to Chicago I wouldn't have been that mad. But Miami? For a tax write off? 75 shots btwn bosh wade and lebron will have to be cut down to 45 shots.... Regardless of their regular season record , i still say Boston in 6....

I wouldn't have been as mad . Son said MJ played with superstars too ( kukoc and H. Grant) I lol'd for 20 mins after he said that. If I recall neither of those two was all NBA 1st team. LeBron smacked a gang of people in the face because he knew where he was going yrs ago. All three signed extensions just to make this happen.

Even if Bron went to Chicago I wouldn't have been that mad. But Miami? For a tax write off? 75 shots btwn bosh wade and lebron will have to be cut down to 45 shots.... Regardless of their regular season record , i still say Boston in 6....

From what I have seen/heard, the only way Bron wouldn't have drawn as much criticism was to stay in Cleveland. 

From what I have seen/heard, the only way Bron wouldn't have drawn as much criticism was to stay in Cleveland. 

I believe it was the dumbest decision of his career.

"He woke up yesterday morning as a young MJ and went to sleep last night as Scottie Pippen."

Wade wanted to do this all along & he sweet-talked LBJ into it - just feels like he's using them.

He will be Wade's sidekick & as much as he says it doesn't matter, and it's just a championship, he won't be saying that.

Same situation with Kobe - won 3 championships with Shaq but people questioned his talents, so he had to win his last two.

This will go down as history as Wade/Bosh/LBJ stacking to win a championship, and this will always come into play discussing Lebron's career if they were ever to win a title.

It would have BEEN better for him winning the championship in NY & it would have LOOKED better for his talents/legacy by winning the championship in CHI.

I believe it was the dumbest decision of his career.

"He woke up yesterday morning as a young MJ and went to sleep last night as Scottie Pippen."

Wade wanted to do this all along & he sweet-talked LBJ into it - just feels like he's using them.

He will be Wade's sidekick & as much as he says it doesn't matter, and it's just a championship, he won't be saying that.

Same situation with Kobe - won 3 championships with Shaq but people questioned his talents, so he had to win his last two.

This will go down as history as Wade/Bosh/LBJ stacking to win a championship, and this will always come into play discussing Lebron's career if they were ever to win a title.

It would have BEEN better for him winning the championship in NY & it would have LOOKED better for his talents/legacy by winning the championship in CHI.

The fact that he dragged this along for weeks and had to make it into a one hour special for ESPN. That's what's annoying about this whole thing. It's more about how he handled it.

I mean I'm not going to lie, I would've been happy if he said "NY". But still, it just says alot about his personality in a negative way.

The fact that he dragged this along for weeks and had to make it into a one hour special for ESPN. That's what's annoying about this whole thing. It's more about how he handled it.

I mean I'm not going to lie, I would've been happy if he said "NY". But still, it just says alot about his personality in a negative way.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

exactly....the only way to save face for the whole spectacle would have been to be the "hero" and say i'm staying here to finish what i started...bring the rings to Cleveland etc etc - any other choice was gonna draw heavy hate-

i keep looking at all this coverage and has there ever been anythign like this? i mean these teams putting together these presentations and flying all around for him, mayors and celebs making commercials...billboards etc etc...then a one hour special on ESPN?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

exactly....the only way to save face for the whole spectacle would have been to be the "hero" and say i'm staying here to finish what i started...bring the rings to Cleveland etc etc - any other choice was gonna draw heavy hate-

i keep looking at all this coverage and has there ever been anythign like this? i mean these teams putting together these presentations and flying all around for him, mayors and celebs making commercials...billboards etc etc...then a one hour special on ESPN?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

The joke of the hour was the Boys and Girls Club. All a front for James' ego. Total dog & pony show. I don't care that Lebron chose Miami...he had every right to do so. But the circus that surrounded this whole ordeal was a sham.

The joke of the hour was the Boys and Girls Club. All a front for James' ego. Total dog & pony show. I don't care that Lebron chose Miami...he had every right to do so. But the circus that surrounded this whole ordeal was a sham.

LeBron is a joke Why Announce this on TV That's Classless either way he shoudn't have made a hour long show! he's really diva for that nonsense

LeBron is a joke Why Announce this on TV That's Classless either way he shoudn't have made a hour long show! he's really diva for that nonsense

The show was completely unnecessary, regardless of what time he chose to play for....I remember when MJ made a major announcement via fax "I'm Back" and it was so
pimp.gif

The show was completely unnecessary, regardless of what time he chose to play for....I remember when MJ made a major announcement via fax "I'm Back" and it was so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

pimp.gif

I was just about to say this & MJ had Rings. This cat doesn't have anything. He basically admitted I'm #$*!# on TV

Originally Posted by grittyman20

pimp.gif

I was just about to say this & MJ had Rings. This cat doesn't have anything. He basically admitted I'm #$*!# on TV

If he stays with the Cavs of course he doesn't take the heat. (no pun)

But I don't know if its fair to kill him like this. He wants rings. He has the stats to go down as one of the greatest to play and now he wants the rings to back it.

But I wonder if people will look at his rings the same way they look at Jordan's/ Kobe's. Jordan had pip and roll players. Kobe had Shaq role players then Gasol and a great roster. Magic did have 2 of the greatest 50 players in the NBA Kareem/Worthy so its not unheard of to be this stacked...

We will see.

Back
Top Bottom