Would you have disagreed with a 1 hour 'Decision' show if LeBron had gone to the NYK/Nets/Bulls?

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by Remi23

And it was for charity, why y'all hate the kids?

Do You really buy that? I mean he could have just donated the money without going on National Television . No need for announcement it was beyond absurd. 

To not use the opportunity for the greater good would have been a waste. Why reach in your pocket and give out money when you can create it?
So your basically said he contradicted himself & Lied on National TV. Cause he clearly said it wasn't about the money yesterday.

Do You really buy that? I mean he could have just donated the money without going on National Television . No need for announcement it was beyond absurd. 

To not use the opportunity for the greater good would have been a waste. Why reach in your pocket and give out money when you can create it?
So your basically said he contradicted himself & Lied on National TV. Cause he clearly said it wasn't about the money yesterday.

There was absolutely NO reason for the 1 hour special unless it was to stay in Cleveland.. When it comes down to it, it shows you what kind of person he is.

There was absolutely NO reason for the 1 hour special unless it was to stay in Cleveland.. When it comes down to it, it shows you what kind of person he is.

I really can't believe dude said "IM TAKING MY TALENTZ TO SOUTH BEACH" tho.

I was  like whatttttttt 
eek.gif

And not because he was coming to my favorite basketball team. I have been a Heat season ticket holder for now going on a decade. And Im very excited. And I mean you could see this forming from a mile away.

But for the fact that he seemingly had no regard for Ohio live.  I mean....*Charlie Murphy voice* " And he was madd $@%%#-rish man"

But with that being said. This dude just conceded ALOT. His brand. His reputation. Along with millions of dollars. All for the sake of winning. So with that, I give respect. Especially that I'm a Heat fan ofcourse.

But wow. What transpired last night was SO surreal.

I was  like whatttttttt 
eek.gif

And not because he was coming to my favorite basketball team. I have been a Heat season ticket holder for now going on a decade. And Im very excited. And I mean you could see this forming from a mile away.

But for the fact that he seemingly had no regard for Ohio live.  I mean....*Charlie Murphy voice* " And he was madd $@%%#-rish man"

But with that being said. This dude just conceded ALOT. His brand. His reputation. Along with millions of dollars. All for the sake of winning. So with that, I give respect. Especially that I'm a Heat fan ofcourse.

But wow. What transpired last night was SO surreal.

He's losing like what? $30 Million off his contract? He can't use one hour of his time to donate 2.5 million dollars?
smh.gif

He's losing like what? $30 Million off his contract? He can't use one hour of his time to donate 2.5 million dollars?
smh.gif

785blog_i_love_lisa.gif

Watching LeBron make his decision last night reminds of  when Lisa broke Ralph's heart on the Krusty the Klown show on The Simpsons.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I couldn't imagine being an Ohio resident right now.

785blog_i_love_lisa.gif

Watching LeBron make his decision last night reminds of  when Lisa broke Ralph's heart on the Krusty the Klown show on The Simpsons.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I couldn't imagine being an Ohio resident right now.

laugh.gif
Nas that's the perfect scenario.

"You can see exactly when his heart breaks riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight here."

laugh.gif
Nas that's the perfect scenario.

"You can see exactly when his heart breaks riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight here."

It was a horrible show, and all it did was feed his ego. One thing about Lebron is that he got no stage presence or charisma. Guy is pretty boring and ESPN doesn't have the reporters to push his buttons and ask the right questions. Hopefully, this is the last 1 hour special he does in his career, his personality is very dry and dull.

It was a horrible show, and all it did was feed his ego. One thing about Lebron is that he got no stage presence or charisma. Guy is pretty boring and ESPN doesn't have the reporters to push his buttons and ask the right questions. Hopefully, this is the last 1 hour special he does in his career, his personality is very dry and dull.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif
 it reminded me when kobe came outta high school with "im taking my talent to the NBA"

as for OPs question this whole "decision" hour long special is just ridiculous period regardless if he stayed or not

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif
 it reminded me when kobe came outta high school with "im taking my talent to the NBA"

as for OPs question this whole "decision" hour long special is just ridiculous period regardless if he stayed or not

It just shows way too much douchebaggery. Would have been egotistical to do this even if he had announced he was going to Cleveland. It was unnecessary.

His image took a  hit. It wasn't just because of what he did but also how he did it. Dude looked like a special ed student trying to put word and sentences together.

Even elementary school kids have a better handle of the english language than him. So not only is he a douche and narcissist but he is also borderline ******ed.

This just shows how he really will not have any idea how to adjust his game once his athleticism is gone.

I can't believe how a lot of people suddenly turned on him though. I knew he was a douche since the first time I saw him in that high school game on ESPN.

It just shows way too much douchebaggery. Would have been egotistical to do this even if he had announced he was going to Cleveland. It was unnecessary.

His image took a  hit. It wasn't just because of what he did but also how he did it. Dude looked like a special ed student trying to put word and sentences together.

Even elementary school kids have a better handle of the english language than him. So not only is he a douche and narcissist but he is also borderline ******ed.

This just shows how he really will not have any idea how to adjust his game once his athleticism is gone.

I can't believe how a lot of people suddenly turned on him though. I knew he was a douche since the first time I saw him in that high school game on ESPN.

Let him live.

He did what he had to do. His only connection to Ohio is that he was born and played ball there.

It's not his fault that Cleveland had the first pick in '03.

They brought in some P.O.S players to "help" Bron win a ring and it wasn't enough.

The special and LeBronothon was a bit OD but *@$%, that's the media for you.

He's somewhat of a victim of circumstance.

Magic had James & Kareem
Mike had Pippen, Rodman AND Horace Grant
Kobe had Shaq (IN HIS PRIME, averaging 31 and 15
sick.gif
) and now Pau

Bron has Wade and Bosh now. Big whoop.

Let him live.

He did what he had to do. His only connection to Ohio is that he was born and played ball there.

It's not his fault that Cleveland had the first pick in '03.

They brought in some P.O.S players to "help" Bron win a ring and it wasn't enough.

The special and LeBronothon was a bit OD but *@$%, that's the media for you.

He's somewhat of a victim of circumstance.

Magic had James & Kareem
Mike had Pippen, Rodman AND Horace Grant
Kobe had Shaq (IN HIS PRIME, averaging 31 and 15
sick.gif
) and now Pau

Bron has Wade and Bosh now. Big whoop.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Kukoc is better than anybody Dan Gilbert bought in to play with LeBron though, and obviously Pippen is as well.

exactly. 7 years and Ho Williams is three best you could do? I don't blame him. The way he went about it was grimey though.
Exactly. And to everyone saying he quit on his team. Wasn't he a free agent? 

Back
Top Bottom